A few hours ago

*Before the accident*

"Okay guys, we'll- Jeongin put that down. Gosh, I'm surrounded by kids." EunTae sat on the couch in the middle of the dorm, getting his phone out of the pocket, only to be stopped by Chan. 

"Yo, Tae. Can you help me with something in the room?" EunTae nodded, putting his phone back down, following Chan to his room. 

"Hey, Eunnie. Where's Lix and Binnie?" Suri followed the two eldest inside Chan's room, sitting in his bed. 

"They're still at the company. ShinWoo with drive them here after they're down with what they're doing." EunTae talked as he moved the table with Chan. "Where do you wanna put this?" Suri decided to get up, leaving the two to focus on whatever they were doing. 

Suri joined Jeongin and Hyunjin in her room, laying on her bed. "What's wrong?" Hyunjin turned his attention to the girl, causing Jeongin to pause the movie they were watching. 

"I don't know. Something is bothering me, but I don't know what it is." 

"You too?" The three's attention turned to Jisung who was standing by the door. Suri looked at him weirdly as he joined her on the bed. 

"You guys are scaring me." Jeongin joked, but when he saw Jisung and Suri's serious faces. "Wait you guys are serious about this?" 

Jisung sighed, laying down beside Suri. "I don't know, man." 

"What's up kids." Suri's got up quickly as she heard Felix's voice, as he jumped beside Hyunjin and Jeongin on the bed. 

"Where's Changbin?" 

"He still wanted to do some stuff, and I was really tired and I wanted to buy some stuff so I left before him and ShinWoo." Suri laid back down beside Jisung, causing Felix to look at them weirdly. 

"What is going on?" 

"Han and Su don't feel okay." Felix looked at Hyunjin confused, then back at the other two. 

"Its not not feeling okay. Somethings is bothering us inside, as if something is about to happen." Jisung said exactly what Suri felt, causing her to shake her head putting both hands over her eyes. 

"I don't reall-" Before Suri could continue, they heard a really loud crash coming from outside. The five looked at each other, quickly getting up, following the sound only to see EunTae and Chan running to the front door. 

"What's wrong?" Seungmin asked as he got out of his room with Minho, looking at the others worriedly. 

"Changbin is in the hospital." 

--

The 8 members sat outside the room waiting for anyone to tell them anything. Everything around them was too dark, even though the hospital's lights were really bright that it could blind anyone. Its been 3 hours since they arrived and they knew nothing. 

"Did they come out yet?" EunTae joined them after he checked on ShinWoo, the group's second manager. Chan shook his head. 

"How's ShinWoo?" 

"He's holding up." Everyone's attention turned to the two elders running their way. 

"My son, where's my son?" Seungmin got up from his chair to make Changbin's mother sit down. "Chan, what happened to my son?" She asked one more time, turning her attention from Chan to EunTae. 

"We still don't know, Mrs.Seo. Nothing was confirmed yet." EunTae answered her. Chan let out a shaky breath as he looked at the others. Minho and Seungmin were standing beside the room's door, leaning on the walls. Jeongin had his head on Hyunjin's shoulder, crying his heart out. Jisung, Felix and Suri sat on the floor beside each other, the three of them blaming themselves for something they didn't even do.

"I should've stayed with him." Felix mumbled, letting out a shaky breath. "I shouldn't have left earlier than him." 

"Lix, its not your fault. You didn't know." Minho joined the three as he heard what was going on between them. 

"I knew that something was gonna happen. I should have-"

"Its not our fault. The three of you didn't know that this was gonna happen, how can you blame yourselves. Whatever you guys are thinking you need to stop it. We still don't know what is going on with Changbin, so we need to be strong for him and for his parents too. Please, for ourselves too." Minho watched the three let tears fall out of their eyes. He sighed getting up to lean back on the wall, not knowing what should be done now.