Valentine's Night

Hyunjin doesn't even remember when was the last time he got ready that quick. It looked like he wanted to leave as quick as he can, not because he wanted to see MyunHee, but because he didn't want to stay home. He grabbed his gift bag, and walked over to his bed, lifting his bed slowly, looking around the room to make sure that no one was around, but the door quickly opened causing to put the pillow back down and sit on it. 

"Sorry." Minho said, giving him a confused look, but with a small smirk. "What were you doing?" 

"N-nothing, I was about to leave." He looked at Jisung who followed Minho into the room, both of them sending him a confused look, and he knew that he was blushing. 

"What?" Jisung smirked at him, moving closer to him only for Hyunjin to squeeze the pillow under him. "What is under that pillow?" Minho got up from his place too, walking over to Hyunjin. 

"N-nothing, g-guys st-" And before he could even continue, Minho pulled the pillow from under him while Jisung pulled him away from it.

"Oh." The two boys raised their eyebrows at Hyunjin, causing his blush to grow redder if it was even possible. 

"A large?" Jisung mocked, grabbing one of the small squared plastic wrappers. 

"And strawberry?" Minho grabbed the other one, causing Hyunjin to roll his eyes, grabbing the two tiny wrappers from the boys. 

"MyunHee likes strawberries." Hyunjin got up quickly, putting the things inside his pocket, before grabbing his phone. "I-I'm leaving, I'm staying at hers too." 

"Of course you are." Minho joked, causing Hyunjin to groan, leaving the room quickly with his gift bag. He let out a groan, before fixing his hair in the small mirror on the wall, but his eyes moved to Suri, who just got out of her room and his breath hitched. 

"W-Where are you going?" He turned to look at her quickly, as he noticed the red dress, styled hair and simple makeup that made her look prettier than she already was if it was even possible. Suri blushed when she felt his eyes on her, looking her up and down slowly. 

"Oh, I-" 

--

*7 hours ago* 

"So what are you doing today?" Jisung asked Suri as he took a sip from the coffee she made for him.

"I'm planning to sleep." 

"Well not today." Jisung laughed, getting up from his place, to put the cup in the sink. "Get really by 9."

"Why?" The girl whined, glaring and Jisung.

"What do you mean why? Its valentines day, I'm not planning to let you just stay here all day. We're going to go out." Jisung said as if it was nothing and Suri just looked at him confused. 

"Why are we going to go out?" 

"Oh my god, Riannon. Just listen to me okay, we're going to spend our valentines together what is so wrong with that?" Suri pouted, still confused, but she decided not to question him more. "You can call it a date. A friendly date. By the way, I placed a dress on your bed, wear it." 

-- 

Hyunjin wasn't sure if he heard Jisung's name right or he was just imagining. Even if, why was he so bothered. "You and Jisung are going to spend Valentine together?" It was so weird for him saying that, but he kind off did. What's so wrong with them hanging out and spending a day that only lovers and couples should spend together. Yes what was wrong with that?

"Oh I hope you can, Umm- Enjoy it." Hyunjin said, after Suri nodded at him and they both weren't sure why things were awkward between them now. "I'm going to MyunHee's." He informed her and she just nodded at him quickly, sending him a quick wave before entering her room again. He just watched the door close and decided to leave, maybe staying away would be better for both of them.