Selfish

"What the fuck do you mean you helped them?" 

"I mean that I helped them date, Minho. The guy really liked her, and she really liked him. What did you want me to do? Just watch?" Minho scoffed, not really happy with everything Jisung was saying. 

"You watched me like her for years, and you didn't do anything." 

"Minho-" 

"Don't Minho me. Why do you think that he's better for her than me? Jisung you fucking knew! You knew that Suri was suppose to me mine, not some random guy you just became friends with." 

"You know that Jeno is not a random gu-" 

"And now you defending him?" 

"Let me fucking finish." Jisung was trying his best to keep calm in front of the not so calm guy. Luckily no one was in the dorm except them, but they were sure that the neighbours were able to hear them. "When have you ever showed Suri that you really liked her? You were just forcing yourself on her. You were always rushing into things, you were fucking scaring her. Almost kissing her-" 

"I didn't-" 

"On Jeongin's birthday, She told me Minho! She told me. Getting angry over every fucking friend she has. You were slowly hurting her, you didn't want to give her time. You and Suri could have been something if it wasn't for your stupid ass. You had a stupid crush on Suri, and when you feelings started to be real, you rushed her into everything. Chan fucking warned you, I did, even Hyunjin who fucking liked her even before you was way too scared to make a move, but now he's happy for her and this shows that your feelings for her aren't that strong. You're selfish Minho, you want happiness for yourself, not for her too. Stay away from her, Minho before this turns uglier than it already is." 

Minho watched Jisung leave the room, angrily, but he wasn't planning to say anything. He wasn't planning to defend himself, he wasn't planning to explain or show how much he did love Suri. He knew how he felt, and he wasn't planning to beg anyone to believe him. Jisung didn't know anything. Minho wasn't the selfish one here, it was Suri. Well that what Minho felt. She was selfish for wanting someone that wasn't him. She can't be with someone that wasn't him. She shouldn't be.