Chan x Suri; Churi

A/N: I WANTED TO PUBLISH SOMETHING AND I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO WRITE A LONG CHP SO HERE'S A NEW SERIES THAT I'M STARTING, AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL♡

*Chan can kill anyone if they even thought about hurting Suri's feelings.

*His babygirl and no one can change that.

*She got so jealous when he started calling stays babygirles, because originally that was her nickname.

*Had to give her cuddles that day so she could forgive him.

*Chan cares about her so much, that he could leave anything just to make sure she's okay.

*She calls him daddy as a joke and JYP once caught them and they had to explain to him that its only a joke for a whole hour.

*Has her contact name as babygirl and she has his as daddy.

*Stays caught that on a VLive once when she had to call him.

*People still thinks that Chan is in love with Suri, but he isn't.

*maybe

*He gets jealous of Johnny so much, because he feels that he knows more about Suri than him.

*Talked to her about this before and cried because he felt left out.

*Suri cares about him so much, that she cried once because he stayed at the studio for 14 hours without taking any breaks.

*He felt bad that he went back home with her and cuddled her for the whole day.

*Suri is always buying him food and drinks.

*Suri goes to his studio and does nothing at all other that staying beside him silently.

*Chan finds comfort in that and he never tells her to go home until he leaves with her.

*She calls him Chris and not Chan.

*She doesn't call him oppa and she only calls him Chan when she's really mad.

*He doesn't call her Riannon a lot and she doesn't mind when he does.

*Their biggest fight was the time he was mad about the dating rumours other than that they don't fight.

*Chan said on one of his Vlives that Suri helped him through a lot of things that happened to him, even though she doesn't show how much she helps the others, but without her some of them would've left or lost hope in a lot of things not only their work life.

*They both can't go a day without each other.

*Churi is beautiful.

*They have a great future in front of them.