Ten

"What are we doing?" Minho asked angrily, stopping the dance for the 5th time so far. He turned to look at the others, who either were looking down or were clearly annoyed. Everyone was in the practice room, training even though they didn't want to but Chan insisted that they needed something to take their minds off what was happening, for two weeks.

"I don't really remember the dance going this way." Minho continued and before someone could start a fight with him, Chan decided to step in. 

"We're suppose to be enjoying this." Chan stood in front of them all. "Because for the past two weeks we haven't been enjoying any shit. We haven't been the same and I know its not you fucking fault I know, but we're all- and I'm not talking about you guys, I'm talking about all of us even me. We're all acting as if Changbin is not going to wake up, which is not true because as you heard the doctor said last week that he's state is not that bad, yes he's still in coma, but we're acting as if he's-" Chan sighed, not wanting to continue, as he looked at the others, who were not sitting on the floor. 

"Chan is right. We have to be okay, for ourselves not only for Changbin." Seungmin said, looking at the others and Chan. Everyone looked at each other, sighing as they nodded their heads at both Chan and Seungmin. 

"Everything will be okay, I know that it will." Chan said. "If you want to leave to do something else, its fine, just don't overthink yourselves." Chan said, as he got his bag and left the room to go to his studio. 

Suri's attention turned to her phone as she heard it buzzing inside her bag, She got it out a saw that someone was calling her. "Hey." 

"Where are you?" Suri gestured for Jisung that everything was okay when he gave her a worried face.

"I'm at the company why?" 

"Okay meet me at our cafe, in half an hour if you're free." 

--

"What do you want to drink?" 

"Ten, I don't feel like drinking anything." The boy beside Suri groaned as he just ordered for her some coffee of her favorite, then turned to look at the girl as they waited for their drinks. 

"When did you come back to Korea anyways?" 

"Just yesterday. I've been trying to call you for days and you haven't been answering. I'm surprised that you even answered today. I'm not mad tho, you know that I'll never get mad at you, but you should've at least answered my calls. I was really worried about you, I was going to come to you dorm if you didn't answer." 

"I just didn't feel like talking for the past few days, its getting worse you know. I thought that by time I'm gonna get stronger about it and accept it, but as days go and I go through the fact that he's still there sleeping breaks me." Ten grabbed the two cups as their orders finally arrived and walked over with Suri to one of the tables in the cafe. 

"I know it does, but you also know that you should start work on yourself to get better for the others too. I remember you telling me that Felix is a mess since what happened, and Jeongin is old enough now, I know but he's still too young for all this mess. They can't see you weak because you're their comfort and I'm not saying that you should push your feelings aside and ignore them, but you have me, Johnny and maybe even Jeno too. We're strong enough for you, but the others need you beside them." Suri sighed as she rested her head on top of her arms on the table. 

"I mean, Jisung is always with Felix and Jeongin too. I guess its okay?" Suri said, or questioned more to herself. 

"And who's with Jisung?" Suri slowly looked at Ten, furrowing her eyebrows thinking about what Ten just said. He was right. 

Jisung was always there for everyone- He was there for Chan when they both because friends, He was there for Minho when he got eliminated and he helped him until he came back again, he was there for Felix when he was kicked out, until he came back again, and he's with him now through this times, he was with Hyunjin too, even though they never liked each other as trainees, but he was always beside him when he needed him, he was always with Seungmin too, helping him with his vocals classes, and writing songs and as a friend too, and Jeongin too, he was always like an older brother to him, and Suri- 

He was always there for her, when they first met that day when she was talking to Chan, and when she was struggling at nights, worried that she'd never debut, when the others were still awkward about her in the group, when Hyunjin was giving her a hard time, he helped Jeno when he found out about their crush on each other, when Minho did what he did, he was the first to take her side even if he did it wrongly, when she broke up with Jeno who was the one beside her, taking care of her when she didn't tell anyone else, even when Hyunjin was there with her, Jisung was always to mend her broken heart, on Valentine's day when he didn't want her to be alone, and he made her day better than anyone before, when she was having a hard time watching Hyunjin with his so called girlfriend, he always knew how to put a smile on her face when she didn't want to smile, he was always there for her. Why wasn't she there for him when he needed her too? Changbin was always his best friend and he was always there for him and now Changbin wasn't with him, and even if Changbin was there, why wasn't Suri showing Jisung the same amount of love he always showed her? Why wasn't she loving him as much as he loved her? He deserved more love than the love he was giving her, even though Suri was sure that his love with her was more than anything, but she knew that she loved him too. She knew that she wanted to return this love for him, and maybe even more and more if she was able to do that. 

Suri finally knew what she wanted, she wanted nothing more than to love Jisung as much as he loved her. 

"Riannon Lee, are you still here?" Suri finally woke up from her daydreaming as she noticed Ten waving his hand in front of her face, giggling a bit as he knew already what she was thinking. He knew her for too long to know who had her heart a long time ago. He wasn't stupid, or maybe all the times, she talked nonstop about Jisung and what he did and what he said and what he likes were really obvious and she never noticed. "Did I wake something inside you?" He couldn't help but joke, causing the girl to grin widely as she got up, cupping his face between her small hands, squeezing her cheeks between her hands. 

"You did, Ten. You did and I love you so much." She kissed his head, letting go of his face, grabbing her bag with her. "I need to go, but I promise to meet you soon, maybe even tomorrow if you're free, but I need to be somewhere else now." 

"Somewhere else my ass. Go get your man." Ten chuckled, getting up too to leave, but not without giving the girl a hug. "I'm proud of you, Riri and I'll always be here for you." 

"I love you, Chittaphrr." And just like that the girl ran back home, with only one thing on her mind.

Jisung.