2

Alejandro
I woke up to my annoying alarm clock at 6am as I moan out of my sleep and press the snooze button. I swear, that clock going to make me want to grabbed the hammer and break them in half sometimes. I got up out of the bed, stretch, made my bed up and heads to the bathroom to do my morning hygiene.

When I'm done, I got out of the bathroom, went to my room, put on my draws, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my jeans and white shirt since it's the middle of January and MLK day was yesterday.
Alejandro's outfit

I put my shoes on, my brown coat, sprayed myself and went to Juan's room which is his ass ain't up yet and it's almost 7 am

I put my shoes on, my brown coat, sprayed myself and went to Juan's room which is his ass ain't up yet and it's almost 7 am. So I went into his room to wake him up.
"Huh" He moaned out his sleep
"Despierta, son casi las siete de la mañana (Wake up, it's almost 7:00 in the morning)" I said knowing that the class starts in the hour.
"No tengo ganas de ir a la escuela hoy (I don't want to go to school today)" He said about to go back to sleep. This is why he repeated 9th grade because he missed too many days out of school.
"Mira hombre, no tienes otra opción, pero ve a la escuela hoy, ahora levanta el culo (Look man, you don't have a choice but go to school now get your ass up)" I said as he got up and puffed.

He needs to watch his attitude because he already missed only god knows how many days. I went downstairs about to grab the cereal bars, juice and apple as my mom left the notes on the refrigerator to let us know that she left earlier than usually leaves. I had to admit, it's quiet in here which is I'm glad so I won't have to hear my parents arguing over bullshit.

Before I leave, I told Juan that his ass better be out the door because my mom wants us at school on time. I head out the door on the cold January at The Bronx to the most ratchet school in the world which is Recovery High School. I'm not bullshitting because that's school is so ratchet that I can't relate to none of the kids because there are too many hood rats, school hoes, thugs fights and list goes on.

Hell, most of the security guard is flat out lazy because whenever it's the fight going on, they don't do anything to stop them even some of them are cool and take their job seriously.

Recovery High School
I walked into the school, went to the locker, get everything I need out of there, close the locker and heads to the media center to chill until it's time for me to go to English class. While I'm listening to the music, I saw the middle age female security guard walk in with the cup of coffee in her hands.
"Hey Alejandro, how you doing?" She said
"Good Ms. Johnson" I said continued to listen to the music until the bell rings.

This is why I like going to the media center in the morning because I won't have to worry about anybody messing with me. I may not be a gangster or a thug but I don't mind kicking their ass if they try that bully shit with me because like my uncle always told me when I live at Dallas, TX for the short period of time, don't just stand there, stand up for myself.