63

Selena
After me and Robert made sweet love just showing him how much I miss him last night, I got up at 9 AM to make him the breakfast before I get ready for the birthday party at Chuck E Cheeses at 1 PM. While I'm in the kitchen making breakfast for my baby, my parents called me to check on me to make sure that I'm okay since they'll be back by noon. Now I'm heading upstairs to my room as I saw Robert still asleep but I'm about to wake him up.

I'm thinking about giving him a blowjob but that's had to wait some other time because I got stuff to do today which is going to Jordan's birthday party. If Adrienne didn't invite me to his party, I would make him wake up moan and groan my name thinking it's a dream but it's not. I put his breakfast on the night stand so I can wake him up.
"Robert", I whispered as I  shaking him as he start yawning and moaning out of his sleep.
"Buenos días cariño (Good morning baby)", He yawned. 

"Buenos días Robert, hice el desayuno para ti bebé (Good morning Robert, I made the for you)", I said as I gave him the plates of waffle with whipped cream and peaches on top along with sausage links.
"Gracias Selena (Thanks Selena)", He said as he grabs the fork and start eating his breakfast before he leaves.
"De nada bebé, disfruta tu desayuno (You're welcome baby, enjoy your breakfast)", I said as I kissed his cheeks and sat next to him and start eating breakfast.

He said he'll leave after we eat because we both got something to do which is I'm going to Jordan's 10th birthday party at Chuck E Cheese's while Robert is helping his cousin unpacked his things because he just moved to Queens today and he going to need help unpacked his things.

Aisha
Today is Jordan's 10th birthday and the party getting ready to start in a couple of hours which is I just helped my mom and Aunt Stacie cleaning up the house while my dad and Al is at the mall for Mother's Day shopping. Yes, my parents did let him spend the night over here but we didn't have sex.

We just making out in my bed since I don't want my parents nor Aunt Stacie to hear me moaning and screaming his name while he driving me crazy. Now I'm in the bathroom taking an shower after I washed my hair and shaved. When I'm done, I got out of the shower, dried off, washed my face, brush my teeth and went to my room which is I already got my hair dryer plugged up.

I blow dried my hair, sprayed my love box, put on my orange boy shorts on, lotion my body and put on my jeans shorts and white tink top since its going to be kind of hot outside today.

Aisha's outfit

I put on my deodorant, put my hair into the bun, sprayed myself, put on my slides and grabbed my phone as its start ringing and it's was Adrienne

Phone Convo
Aisha🌹♍😌: Hello
Adrienne🇲🇽💕💎: Hey Aisha, what are you doing?
Aisha🌹♍😌: I'm just getting ready for the party.
Adrienne🇲🇽💕💎: I'm just calling you to let you know that I'm on my way over here.
Aisha🌹♍😌: Okay, I'll see you when you get there.
Phone Convo over