53

Robert
After me and Selena watching movies and giving me the back rub last night, we went to bed around midnight since she rubs my back for two hours because I was annoyed about the DNA test since it's not going to come back until next week. I swear, I don't want Selena to start hating me after she found out that I'm the father but whatever, I'll wait until next week.

Now I woke up the next morning with the latin music playing and the bacon hits my nose. So I got up, went to the bathroom, handle my business, flushed the toilet, washed my hands, and went to the living room as I saw my mom and Selena cooking breakfast.
"Buenos días cariño (Good morning baby)", Selena said as she stirring up the cheese grist.
"Mañana mamá y selena (Morning mom and Selena)", I said as I'm about to walked into the kitchen to fixed me some coffee. I swear, Selena looking sexy as hell with her lime green spaghetti shirt and her white booty shorts that shows her buttocks.

If my mom wasn't in here, I would banged her in the kitchen having her calling me papi (daddy) in my ears. When I done fixing me some coffee, my mom getting ready to asked me.
"¿Estás listo para comer Rob? (Are you ready to eat Rob)", My mom asked since the breakfast is almost done.
"Yes", I said as I sat down on the stool and watching my mom and side girlfriend fixing us the plates. My mom wants me and Selena together for the long time since her and Selena are very close.

The way she rubbed my back with her " Olay" brand lotion last night makes me want her even more but I can't bang her last night because she told me that her period just came on which is understandable since it's last for a few days and go away. For real, she should do this more often because it's feel so damn good and takes my stress away.

Aisha
I'm at home helping my parents cleaning up the house before I get ready to go to Conley Island with All as his way to make it up to me for what happens a couple of days ago which is I got over it. I maybe sensitive about my weight but I'm not too sensitive like them SJW who tends to overact about anything when's it's comes to entertainment or opinions. Believe me, nowadays, people had to be careful what they say because of them SJW wants to jump on the clusion saying that they are sexist, homophobic, transphobic, racist, and so on.

Especially when they don't have anything against LGBT community in general, they still accusing them of being an homophobic which is not always the case. When I'm done helping my parents and Aunt Stacie cleaning up the house, I went to the bathroom to do my hygiene including shaving and washing my hair since its time for me to get ready to go to Conley Island for the first time.

After I did my hygiene, I went to my room, locked my room door, blow dried my hair, sprayed my lovebox, put on my lace purple bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my jeans and white off shoulder shirt.

Aisha's outfit for Conley Island