68

Camila
I woke up at the same times as I normally gets up as I moan out of my sleep, got up, stretch, made my bed up and went to the bathroom. I took an quick shower, dried off, washed my face, brush my teeth and got out of the bathroom as I went to my room to put my clothes on.

I sprayed my love box, put on my pink boy shorts and strapless bra, lotion my body and put on my black spaghetti black dress as I put on my deodorant and jean jacket so they won't make me change my clothes.

Camila's outfits

I put on my socks and sneakers on, put my hair into the messy bun, sprayed myself with the Love And Sunshine perfume, grabs my things and went downstairs as I went to the kitchen and fixed me some breakfast as I went to the kitchen and fixed some ...

I put on my socks and sneakers on, put my hair into the messy bun, sprayed myself with the Love And Sunshine perfume, grabs my things and went downstairs as I went to the kitchen and fixed me some breakfast as I went to the kitchen and fixed some oatmeals as my mom gets ready to say something.

"Buenos dias camila (Good morning Camila)", My mom said as she takes an sip of the coffee while her boyfriend just left for work early today.
"Buenos dias mama (Good morning mom)", I said as I puts the warm water blueberry and cream oatmeals before I put them in the microwave for a minute.

While the microwave is cooking, I fixed me some coffee as I took the french vanilla coffee creamer out of the refrigerator for the coffee. After the oatmeal is done, I took them out of the microwave, put the coffee creamer up, grabbed the banana and went to the breakfast bar and start eating as my mom gets ready to say something.

"Camila", My mom said.
" mamá (Yes mom)", I said as I takes an bite of the oatmeal.
"Regresaré a casa después de la cena y quiero saber que y tu padrastro estarán bien esta noche. (I'll be coming home after dinner and I want to know that will you and your step father will be okay this evening)?", She asked as she takes another sip of the coffee since my step dad will be at home around 5 PM.

"Si, estaremos bien (Yeah, we'll be fine)", I said as I take another bite of the oatmeal. I know my step dad still planned on cookin his homemade baked ziti tonight since he'll make sure he puts my mom's food in the microwave so she won't have to order anything from Uber Eats and shit since they be screwing up the order sometimes.

When I'm done eating, I went to the kitchen, clean out the bowl, grabs my things including the travel size coffee mug, puts on my sky blue NY hats and heading out of the door since its wet and dampened out here.

They said the sun should let out around lunch time to dry off a little bit since its going to take more than one days to dry.

Aisha
I'm at the media center coloring the black plus size lady with the red hair which is I'm almost done with the artwork. I probably going to post it on either Facebook or Instagram since I don't have a lot of post on Instagram.