51

Aisha
Today is Al's birthday, and my first time going to Dave And Buster's. The party is not going to start until tonight, so I got up out of bed, made them up, went to the bathroom, did my morning hygiene, and got out of the bathroom. I went back to my room, sprayed my love box, put on my hot pink bra and panties set, lotion my body, and put on my white dress that said "Super" on it along with the red belt. 

Aisha's dress

I put my sandals on, flat iron my hair, sprayed myself, and grabs my things

I put my sandals on, flat iron my hair, sprayed myself, and grabs my things. I went downstairs to fix me some cereal as I heard Aunt Stacie start saying something to me.
"Good morning Aisha!" Aunt Stacie said as she is reading the newspaper.
"Good morning Aunt Stacie! Where are mom and dad?" I asked as I took the milk out of the refrigerator.

"They at Starbucks for coffee with Alejandro's mother." She said as she is taking a sip of her coffee. I don't think that Aunt Stacie met Consuela yet, but she'll meet her at "Dave's And Busters tonight. While I'm eating the " Fruit Loops, "I texted Al to tell him happy birthday since I'll give him his gift later on today.

Alejandro
I'm at the media center ready the text messages, which is most of them told me happy birthday, especially Aisha. My mom usually the first one who said happy birthday to me, which is she still does that. The one who hasn't tell me happy birthday is Juan and Kiana, but they better at least give me a birthday shootout sometimes today.

In speaking of Kiana, I'm still pissed at her for throwing the root beer at my mom all because we were talking about Aisha at the dinner table last night. I'm surprised that she didn't wish death on her. If she did, my mom would slap her on the split because I don't know what the hell has Aisha ever done to them, but whatever, they better not mess up my 17th birthday today.

 I continue sitting at the media center until Aisha walking in with the white dress that's said "Super" on it with the red belt, which is not too short.
"Hey baby," She said as she kissed my cheeks.
"Sup babe!" I said since we kissed for a few minutes before we sat down and talking about my birthday party. The party starts around 5 pm later today, which is it's going to be at Times Square. We continue talking until it's time for us to go to the English class.

Selena
I, Camila, Adrienne, and Aisha are at lunch talking about boys since all three of them got a boyfriend, and I don't. It's been nearly a week since Robert and I kissed at the Brooklyn Bridge and made love at his apartment, and I didn't tell none of them about the fact that I'm his girl on the side.

I'm trying my best to hide my feelings for him because he still with that Mia bitch who never been faithful to him since she took his virginity; he said the first a year in the half was fine until she starts cheating on him. I continue thinking about his touch until Camila snapped me out of the wet dreams.
"Selena, ¿estás bien? (Selena, are you okay)?" She asked as she takes a bite of the tuna sandwich.

", me siento un poco gracioso en este momento. (Yeah, I feel a little funny at the moment)." I lied.
"Are you sure? You have been acting weird since Chemistry class started." Aisha asked as she takes a bite of PB&J.
"Si estoy segura (Yes, I'm sure)," I said as I take another bite of a tuna sandwich. I know he belongs to Mia, but this feeling for Robert is powerful, like a wind on the bad weather that I can't hide it.