39

Daniel
I'm at school thinking about Camila like I did all night long since I got off of work. I'm thinking about having an romantic bubble bath with the rose petals laying all over the floor and slow music playing. When I said slow music, I don't mean no songs that straight up sex like most of them today's R&B be singing like Chris Brown even he was decent before the whole dramatic violence shit with Rihanna which is people still talking about it until this day.

I'm not going to lie, I don't condone what he did to Rihanna but at least he was being honest about it on that documentary that just came out not long ago. At least he owned up to it which is why I don't believe in "relationship goal" bullshit that people do on social media especially Instagram. I can understand they only doing it to joke around but taking seriously, hell no because they never know what they do behind closed doors especially the celebrity couple like Beyonce and Jay Z, Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade, TI and Tiny and so on.

I continue having the dreams where Camila giving me an blowjob in the hot shower until I heard Giovanni snapped me out of it.
"¿Estás bien hombre? (Are you alright man)?", He asked taking an sip of the Crush pineapple soda.
", solo tengo algo en mente (Yeah, I just got something on my mind)", I said not wanting to tell him that I was thinking about Camila all night. So we decided to change the subject and talking about other shit until it's time for us to go to our first block class.

I don't know what time she'll come over but I'll call her probably around lunch time since me and Camila goes to the lunch around the same time which is 11:30am.

Aisha
I'm at my 2nd block class doing my assignments like I usually do since for the first time in the while that this classrooms smells like an French vanilla in here and no bad body odor that smells somebody being working at the hot sun all day sometimes. I'm kind of glad that Alanna finally got kicked out of school since they tired of her bullshit.

Especially the teacher but the sad part is that her friends still here but they don't come to school that often anyways. When I'm done with my assignment, I got up, turn them in and sat back down and wait on my another assignment which is I took out my project to make sure it's done. I'm nervous about standing in front of class because I been doing the final projects for the past 3 days especially checking the spelling and grammar.

I spend about 15 minutes hearing about the fight talking about "she got what she deserves", " good riddance ", "she needs an ass kicked " and all that rude things they said about the poor Hispanic girl which is according to her parents who came to my house last night to thank me for giving her an medical attention even Camila the ones who's called an ambulance, she has been bullied by Alanna and her friends for the long time and she didn't do anything to them.

I hope the Hispanic girl name Cassie doing okay because if her parents wants to do home schooled her, I won't blame them because the school system never do anything about the bullies. I mean come on, the only thing the kids who bullies to do is stand up themselves but the problem is that they be going too far by fighting or shooting up the schools which is an bad idea.

If you asked me, I would rather put them bullies in their place than causing violence because like I told Selena a while ago, I'm not an violence person because violence is not the answer. I might visit her after school today to check on her to make sure she doing okay because her parents came to my house for the 2nd times this month to give us an important which is Alanna almost killed her for no reason.

My dad advice them to pressed charges on Alanna which is that's what Cassie's dad plans on doing before he goes to work since he works at the wear house at Long Island anyway. After I thinking about Cassie's condition, I snapped out of the thoughts by focus on another assignment for today since we will be start studying for the final exams on Monday.