23

Daniel
After the argument with Brittney the other day all because I'm not going to that party, she called me yesterday and begged me to spend the night with her which is I didn't want to at first because all we do is have sex and argue but she was crying and begging me. So I be like fine I'll go and went home to pack my things.

I'm glad that her aunt force her to get an abortion couple of days ago even though I don't believe in that because she don't know who her baby dad is which is impossible. Brittney's aunt is the only one in her family that I'm cool with which is she my dad's co worker.  She don't want Brittney to be like her mom which is she too busy hoeing around. We was on the good term last night even though I didn't tell her, my friends nor my family about the love affair that me and Camila started the other night because I promise her to keep it on the down low.

Now I'm laying in the couch thinking about Camila like I did all night until I heard Brittney playing the loud ass music. Ugh, she needs to turn that shit down some because it's too early for that shit. The worst part is that she playing "Broccoli" by Baby Dram and Lil Yachty.
Broccoli by Dram and Lil Yachty

Holy shit I can't stand that song especially when the radio played the hell out of it. Same with X by 21 Savage and Future since that dude sounds like he just woke up from the long ass nap. Don't get me wrong, the beat is dope but that song itself is terrible.
X by 21 Savage

After Brittney came into the living room with the appropriate clothes which is thank god that her aunt force her to wear appropriate clothes since she needs to start wearing them for once, I got up, turn the shitty music down a little bit as she got the pissed off look but I don't give a damn because it's early in the morning, went to the bathroom, do my hygiene and put my clothes on.

After I got out of the bathroom, I went back to the living room as Brittney finally turn the music off.
"Que hora es (What's time is it)?", I asked as she caught an attitude.
"It's 6:30am let's get the hell out of here before that nosey bitch start complaining", She said with the attitude.
"No hasta que apaguemos las luces primero (Not until we turn the lights off first)", I said knowing that we in the hood that somebody can easily break in. She sucked her teeth and turn off all the lights including the bathroom. I don't know what the hell is her problem but she needs to watch her attitude because it's too early for this bullshit.

All I did is turn the music down some before the old lady start complaining about the loud music and she don't like loud music nor a hip hop. Yes, hip hop is not for everybody since we all got different taste in music. After I locked her door, I called an Uber to McDonald's since we about to get something to eat on our way to school.

20 minutes later
After I spent the whole ride talking to the female Uber driver while Brittney looks like she wants to beat her ass, we went to McDonald's to get us some food which is I got sausage and eggs biscuits along with hash browns and some orange juice. While we waiting on our food, the other girl just flirting with me as she almost started the fight.

I mean come on, the whole time that we in somebody's car and at McDonald's, she got an attitude which is starting to annoyed me all because I turned the music down some. Now we at the media centre just chilling as I saw Giovanni and his girlfriend Kristen which is the same girl that hit on me a few times last year but she with one of my homeboy.