47

Camila
After me and Daniel made sweet love until almost 2am, I woke up with the bacon smells hit my nose which is somebody is cooking. So I got up out of his bed, put on my white lace boy shorts, put on one of his shirt and went downstairs as I saw Daniel and his parents downstairs.
"Bon maten Camila (Good morning Camila)" Daniel's mom said as she scrambled the eggs.

"Buenos días, ¿cómo duermes anoche? (Good morning, how is your sleep last night)?" I asked as I went to the kitchen and fixed me some coffee.
"I slept very well last night" His mom said as I put the French vanilla liquid creamer in my coffee. I put them back into the refrigerator and went to the living room as I saw his dad and Daniel watching GMA Weekend before the nature things comes on.

"Buenos días cariño (Good moring baby)" I said as I kissed mi abucheo (my boo) in his lips.
"Moring Camila, el desayuno casi listo (Morning Camila, the breakfast is almost done)" Daniel said. So I told his dad good morning because I wasn't trying to be rude like his ex girlfriend did to them. Me, Daniel and his dad continue talking about what happens last night but left off the sex part until I heard Daniel's mom calling us.

"Li yo manje tout moun (It's time to eat everybody)"His mom said as we got up and grabbed the plates of cheese grist, scrambled eggs, toast and hickory smoked bacon as I sat down in the living room as the nature stuff is on. "Mamá, ¿estás viendo esto? (Mom, are you watching this)?" Daniel asked grabbing the remote.
"Non, ale pi devan epi chanje chanèl la (No, go ahead and change the channel)" His mom said as he change the channel to WeTV which is "Law & Order" is on.

While we eating the breakfast, Daniel's dad start asking me.
"como es la escuela camila (How is school Camila). He asked taking an bite of the grist.
"Same old, same old" I said. I enjoying the breakfast with Daniel and his parents since I plan on staying here for the weekend which is my mom don't have an problem with it as long I used the condom.

I continue eating the breakfast until I got up and help his mom clean up our mess since it's time for them to do the full cleaning of the house anyways.

Aisha
I'm in the living room watching TV while my parents and Aunt Stacie is out having a little spa say today after we do the full cleaning of the house. As soon I fold up the towel which is the last thing that got washed, I got the texted from Alejandro saying that he on his way over here which is thank god because I'm kind of lonely and need him to hold me at least for a couple of hours.

If you want to know what I'm wearing, it's nothing sexy just wearing something simple which is my black an blue sport bra and black yoga pants.

Aisha's active wear