6

Alejandro
Me, my mom and Juan sitting on the table silence since I'm still pissed off at him for trying to beat my mom up knowing that she don't want him in the gang no more. All she wants him to do is better himself when the suspension is up but he ain't trying to hear it. He just want to smoke weed and hang with his friends all day instead of focus on getting the education.

He lucky that our nosy ass next door neighbor wasn't home last night because if that lady did, she would called the police on him. Before I clean out the plates, I heard the door knocking as my mom answered the door and it's was the police.
"Puedo ayudarle señor (May I help you sir)?", My mom asked
"Yeah, are you Juan Sanchez's mother?", The black police asked
"Yes sir", She said as Juan came to the front door and saw the police. He told him to put his hands behind his back as he got an attitude because they about to arrest him again.

"¿Qué fue arrestado por esta vez señor? (What did he gets arrested for this time sir)?", My mom asked.
"Well apparently, we got the report that the car and the gun has been stolen", The white police said.
"Are you kidding me?", I asked trying not to cuss around 2 police officers.
"No, him and the other minor got an search warrant", He said as my face turning red because I can't believe that they stole somebody's gun and car.

We not going to waste our money and bail him out again because one, she needs some money for the bills and to get back and forth to work and 2, we did that shit he other day. So he mind as well get somebody else to bail him out because there will be no more wasting money on bail.

Camila
After the church service is over, my grandma invited us to over for dinner tonight which is we all agree. My grandma stayed at Queens, NY since she has been staying over there since after my parents get married. Me and my grandma always have an good relationship especially with Alex before he join the gang. As soon we got into the car, the phone start ringing and it's was NYPD phone number.

While my mom talking on the phone and finds out what going on, I looked at the window and thinking about something until she got off the phone.
"Camilla, Tenemos que ir a NYPD, tu hermano en la cárcel (we got to go to NYPD, your brother in jail)", My mom said.
"Are you kidding me?", I asked putting my seatbelt on
"No", She said as she starting the car, put the seatbelt on and drove off.

Since my mom and Alex got into the fight yesterday after I came home from the mall, he disappear like he always does whenever we get into the argument. All my mom wants him to do is to stayed home sometimes because he always out with his criminal friends instead of spending time with us.

We spend the whole ride silence nothing but a neon soul playing especially Rise Up by Andra Day.
Rises Up by Andra Day

She the another talented singer that don't get enough credit since like I said before, them kids my age would rather listen to untalented artist that rap or singing about the same shit than the talent artist that can sing or rap. When we pulled up to the NYPD, my mom turned the music down, took a seatbelt off and stop the car.
"¿Vienes conmigo o te quedas en el auto? (Are you coming with me or staying in the car)?," My mom asked.
"No, me quedo aquí (No, I'm staying here)", I said knowing that it's not going to take long for her to post bail for Alex.