13

Aisha
I woke up at 8am to get ready for church. I got out of the bed, stretch, made the bed up and went to the bathroom to do my morning hygiene. When I'm done, I went back to my room, plugged my flat iron, sprayed my love box, put on my white bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my purple shirt and grey long sleeve shirt.

Aisha's outfit for church

I sat down, flat iron my hair and sprayed myself as I heard my dad calling my name

"Aisha, breakfast is ready", My dad said.
"OK, coming", I said I grabbed the coat out of the out of the closest. I went downstairs to the dinning room with that plates of house fries, scramble eggs, sausage patty and the glass of orange juice.
"Morning baby girl", My dad said taking an bites of the potatoes.
"Morning mom and dad", I said start eating my food before it's gets really cold.

While I'm eating the breakfast, my mom check the time which is almost 9:30am and the church service starts in couple of hours. When I'm done, I cleaned out the plates and went to the living room with my dad watching ABC This Week while my mom finishing eating breakfast and cleaned up her mess.

"Are y'all ready to go?", My mom asked.
"Yes" We both said as my dad grabbed the remote and turn the TV off and heads out the doors. I made sure that the door locked before I get in the car. I'm nervous about going to the church for the first time in years because the Kenyan lady seems like a nice lady along with her husband.

I hope they not like some of the crazy religious freaks that shove their belief down people throats. Don't get me wrong, I'm all about religious freedom as long they respect that not everybody don't have a same religious beliefs  as they have same with people that's are not a religious person, I'm fine with it. We spend the whole ride in confronable silence until my dad pulled up to the church right behind the nice black BMW car.

He killed the engine, got out of the car and locked the car door so that nobody won't steal our car. We walked into the church sat on the back row since the service starts in 20 minutes.
"Mom, dad I'll be back, I got to use the bathroom", I said as I got up off of the church seats.
"Okay, don't take too long", My dad said. I went to the bathroom, locked the door, put my pants down, handle my business, whip, put my pants up and flush the toilet.

I washed my hands and dried them as I saw Crystal went beside me and washed her hands.
"Aisha, you made it", She said in her thick Kenyan accent.
"Thanks", I said put my clear lip gloss on.
"So where your parents?", She asked since she don't see my mom nor my dad.
"They waiting on the service to start", I said putting my lip gloss top back on and put them in my purse. She walks with me back to our seats since the service starts in 10 minutes as her,her husband and my parents talking until the service begins.

We all got quite, and prayed before the pastor starts the service. I made sure my phone is off so I won't interrupted anybody for next an hour or 2.