35

Aisha
It's time for me to go back to school after the average spring break that I have but being in the hospital for 3 days. I didn't tell Stacie about getting shot where I almost died in the hospital by Juan's and Alex's girlfriend because I don't want her to take it the wrong way. I just want to let her know that I'm ok, I just got the wound that healing up. I got up out of the bed, made my bed up, went to the bathroom, did my hygiene and got out of the bathroom.

I put the fresh pad on my draws, sprayed my love box, put on bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my ripped jeans and black shirt.
Aisha's outfit

I brush my hair, put my shoes on, grabbed my things and heads downstairs as I saw my parents and Aunt Stacie in the living room watching the news

"Good morning Aisha", Aunt Stacie said putting the bed in the couch which is that where she sleep at.
"Morning Aunt Stacie mom and dad", I said as I took out the bowl and the pack of apple and cinnamon oatmeal. I put the warm water on my oatmeal and put them into the microwave for a minute.

When the oatmeal is down, I took them out, stir it up, grab the banana and the juice before I say down on the stoll as Aunt Stacie started asking me.
"Aisha, what time the class starts around here?", She asked about to fixed her some bagels.
"Around 8am", I said since I still have to get up early but not as early as I did when I stays at Baltimore.
"Well at least you ain't in Baltimore", She said which is I agree with her.

I used to hated getting up at 5am to get ready for school became it's extremely early especially standing at the bus stop for 30 minutes on the cold weather. Now I'm at New York and I won't have to worrying about getting up that early in the morning or coming home from school tired that caused me to take an nap sometimes.

Alejandro
Today is the first day back in school after spring break which is I'm low-key glad it's over. I mean come on, all Juan did most of the time is go on the crime spree that caused him to be on the house arrest and talking shit about Aisha and her parents especially when Kiana almost killed her. What pissed me off the most is he told her parents to go back to Baltimore like it's their hometown which is its not.

While I'm getting ready for school, Juan got a nerve to tell me to break up with Aisha because he don't like us together which is pathetic. I mean come on, she still insecure about her weight thanks to him and his selfish ass girlfriend. Now me and Caleb at the locker talking about the random things until I saw Aisha and Camila came close to us.
"Hey guys", She said as she eating the banana.

"Sup babe", I said as I hug and kissed her while Allana giving us an disgusting looks like an bitter ex girlfriend and shit. I don't know what the hell is her problem but she better not start shit with me because I told her countless times that I do want her ass especially way before me and Aisha got together. I mean what the hell she trying to do, make Aisha hate me and shit because I'm not going to sit there and let her nor her minions break me and Aisha up.