20

Camila
I'm almost done with dinner since I spent about an hour cooking and lighting up the candles with the slow R&B music playing which is most of the songs came out in the 80s and 90s. While I'm fixing us the plates, I heard the buzzer ringing and it's was Daniel.
"Adelante (Come in)", I yelled as he walks in the house.
"Sup Camila", He said as he saw the candlelight lifting.

"Hola Daniel, ¿cómo va el trabajo? (Hey Daniel, how is work)?", I asked as I pouring the juice in the glass.
"Same old same old", He said. After I fixed us some juice, I put the juice back into the refrigerator and grabs the tray to the living room. I gave him the plates of chicken alfredo, cheesy garlic bread and garden salad.
"Gracias (Thanks) Camila", He said as he grabs the fork and start eating the dinner.
"Your are welcome", I said as I sat down and eat the dinner.

Daniel
I'm in the living room just enjoying the romantic dinner night with Camila which is she can cook her ass off. Brittney blowing my phone up but I turned my phone off because I don't want no interruption while I'm all alone with Camila.
"¿Qué pasa contigo y tu novia de trinquete? (What up with you and your ratchet ass girlfriend)?", She asked taking an bites of the garlic bread.
"Brittney y yo en descanso ahora mismo (Me and Brittney on break right now)", I said since she tried to start the argument with me all because I don't want to go to that shady ass party at Brooklyn.

I told her everything that's happens between me and Brittney especially the pregnancy news which is we got into the argument about it because I don't think that the baby is mine.
"Maldición, ¿lo sabían tus padres? (Damn, did your parents find out about it)?", She asked as she went to kitchen to clean up her mess. Holy shit, she got the nice ass especially when she wearing the pajamas. I wondered what type of draws is she wearing,

", mi papá me aconseja que me haga una prueba de ADN (Yes, my dad advice me to take an DNA test)", I said. They don't believe that their grandkids because they knows I'm only 17 years old and ain't ready to be an father. I'm glad that she listen to me without being messy nor ratchet even she was in the kitchen cleaning up her mess. When she done, she came back in the living room and sat next to me as "My Little Secret" by Xscape playing in the background.
My Little Secret by Xscape

"¿Dónde está tu hermano? (Where your brother at)?", I asked not seeing Alex in sight.
"No , no lo he visto en dos días desde que volvimos a la escuela. (I don't know, I haven't seen him in 2 days since we went back to school)", She said. She told me how rude he was when she invited one of her friends over which is some new girl from Virginia, sneak out of the house late Wednesday night while she asleep and so on.

After we listen to her story about what she has been going through this week especially yesterday when she told me that one of Brittney's homegirl just being rude to the new girl that just move here couple of weeks ago and put Britney and Mona in their place. We continue talking about random things until "Pony" by Ginuwine playing in the background.
Pony by Ginuwine