18

Selena
I woke up on the Friday morning with the dog barking as my alarm. So I pressed the dismiss button, got up out of the bed, made my bed up, went to the bathroom, did my hygiene and got out of the bathroom. I got back to my room, put the pad on my draws, sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my black leggings along with black sweater dress.
Selena's outfits

I don't dress up just for any special occasions like funeral, wedding, dinner party and so on, I dressed up because I felt like it

I don't dress up just for any special occasions like funeral, wedding, dinner party and so on, I dressed up because I felt like it. Whenever I wear the sweater dress at the middle of the winter, I wear the leggings above them. I put my boots on, put my hair into the bun and sprayed myself with Cherry Blossom perfume.
Cherry Blossoms

I grabs my things and heads to the kitchen to fixed me some bagels

"Buenos días cariño (Good morning baby)", My dad said as he taking an sip of the coffee.
"Buenos días papá, ¿dónde está mamá? (Morning dad, where is mom)?", I asked not seeing my mom in sight.
"Ella arriba despertando a tu tía (She upstairs waking up your aunt)", He said as I put the cream cheese and Dole Paradise Blend juice back in the refrigerator.

My mom not going to let her sleep until noon which is our another rules in the house. When she came downstairs and saw me eating the bagels.
"Buenos dias tia angie (Good morning Aunt Angie)",  said as I'm taking another bites of the bagels while she ignoring me.
"No seas grosera Angie, dile a tu sobrina buenos días (Don't be rude Angie, tell your niece good morning)", My mom said as she fixed her some coffee.

"Cierra la ayuda Kelly, me despertaste tan temprano en la mañana (Shut the hell up Kelly, you woke me up so damn early in the morning)", She said with the attitude. I don't know why is she complaining because it's not even that early. I know it's 7am but it's still kind of early.
"Mire su actitud porque no va a quedarse acostado y dormir todo el día, ahora le arregló algunos panecillos, tenemos algo que hacer hoy (Watch your attitude because you not going to lay around and sleep all day now fixed you some bagels, we got shit to do today)", My mom said as she started kissing her teeth like a freaking teenager but in reality,her ass in her early 30s.