61

Alejandro
I woke up an hour early because I heard all that yelling and screaming all the way to my room. Ugh, what the hell is going on down there now? Because it's too damn early for this bullshit. So I got up, made my bed up and went downstairs as I saw my mom, my grandma, Juan and Kiana going back and forth so I decided to jump in by asking them.
"¿Qué demonios está pasando aquí abajo ahora? (What the hell is going on down here now)?", I yawned as my everybody went silence for a few minutes until my mom answer the question.

"Consiguió que no había una buena rata de la capucha embarazada (He got that no good hoodrat pregnant again)", My mom said really pissed as Kiana start yelling at her.
"¿Me estás cagando ahora mismo? (Are you shitting me right now)?", I asked getting more pissed off than my mom and grandma because I thought she got an abortion and never get pregnant again until she at least 18.

But boy, I was wrong because I kept telling them that they ain't ready to be the parents because they still kids. We continue going back and forth for 30 minutes until my mom screams at Juan getting ready to kicked him out. She told him he got all day to get the hell out the house which is the right thing to do because he wants to be grown so bad. I know he going to be just like our piece of shit of the father because he never tries to better himself.

After that heated argument and Juan screams out Te odio perra (I hate you bitch) at my mom and my grandma, I went to the bathroom to do my morning hygiene since its time for me to get ready for school. I'm glad my mom kicked Juan out because I'm tired of his shitty attitude and his jealousy especially when me and Aisha spend more time together even he don't like her for whatever reason.

Camila
Me and Selena at the locker talking about boys since Daniel's parents invited me, my mom and her boyfriend over for dinner tonight. If you want to know what's up with Alex, he lives with one of his homeboys house because my mom kicked him out because one, his wants to be grown so bad and two, him and Katrina still keeping the baby which is pathetic. My mom might let Alex and Katrina move back in our house so that we can watch them to make sure they ain't abusing them especially shaken the baby.

Since my mom kicked him out a few days ago, it's more peaceful and no weed smells. Hell, yesterday, it's smells like rose in my house yesterday when I got home from school which is my mom is using the candles from Bath And Body Works. We continue talking about boys until I brought up the advice that I gave Selena a couple of days ago when I'm at her house. "¿Fuiste al centro comercial a comprar la lencería como te dije hace un par de días? (Did you go to the mall to buy the lingerie like I told you)?", I asked since she can't get that half Mexican guy off of her mind.

"Sí, lo traje de Forever 21 (Yeah, I brought it from Forever 21)", She said. Before the bell rings, she shows me the baby doll which is Robert is going to be horny as hell when he sees it. We continue talking until the bell rings which is time for us to go back to our first block. I told us I'll see her at lunch as I walked away and go to my first block class.

Selena
Me, Aisha and Camila is at Wendy's eating the lunch since Jordan's birthday is only a couple of days since Robert going to be gone when I get ready for the birthday party at Chuck E Cheeses. While I'm eating the baconator, I feel the girl pour the water at me like a damn 3 years old as me and Camila got pissed off.
"¿Qué demonios te pasa, perra loca? (What the hell is wrong with you crazy bitch)?", I asked as I wiped the water off of my legs since I'm wearing the skirt today but not too short.