56

Aisha
I woke up the next morning with Al's arms wrapped around me since it's after 9 am. It's maybe mostly cloudy but I don't care because they said that it's going to rain later today anyways. I continue laying there until I heard Al's voice talking to me in Spanish.
"Buenos días bebe (Good morning babe)", He yawned as I turned around and look at him.
" Good morning Alejandro ", I said as I kissed him for five minutes before I get out of the bed, put my draws and nightgown on and go to the bathroom as I walking wired due to all that pleasure he giving me last night.

I was in heaven last night that I can't help but screams out his name because its hurts a little bit but it's feel so damn good. Because of Al, I'm not scared of sex no more since he spent most of the night driving me crazy. I handle my business, flush the toilet, washed my hands and went downstairs as I saw Consuela in the kitchen cooking breakfast.
"Good morning Consuela and Nancy", I said as I sat on the stool with my legs still kind of sore from all that love making last night.

"Buenos días Aisha, ¿cómo duermes anoche? (Good morning Aisha, how is your sleep last night)?", Nancy said as as she takes the sip of her coffee. "I slept well", I said not going to tell Alejandro's mom nor his grandma about what we did last night since I heard them talking at 2 am before we went to sleep. While I'm playing games with my phone, Consuela start asking me.

"Aisha, ¿quieres café? (Aisha, do you want some coffee)?", She offers as I put my phone away. "Sure", I said as I saw Al came downstairs shirtless like he was last night when I came here. "Buenos dias mama y abuela (Good morning mom and grandma)", Al said as he sat on the stool next to me. "Buenos días Al, ¿Juan volvió a casa anoche? (Morning Al, did Juan come home last night)?", Nancy said since they ain't seen him in a week.
"No", He said as Consuela put some French vanilla creamer in my coffee.

When she done stirring up my coffee, she gave me the navy blue coffee mugs as I getting ready to drink them. "Thank you", I said. "You're welcome Aisha, the breakfast is almost done", She said as she puts the bacon on the frying pan. I went to the living room to watch TV for a few minutes but the TV is on ABC 7 NYC but I don't know is Nancy watching it.

"Nancy, are you watching this?", I asked since the nature stuff is on. "No, go ahead", She said as I put my coffee mug down and change the channel to the cooking show as I sat down and watch Pioneer Woman until I heard Al calling my name. "Babe, it's time to eat", He said as I grabbed the coffee mug and went to the dinning room as I saw the plates of pancake and bacon. I sat down and grabs Consuela and Alejandro's hands so we prayed before we eat. After we prayed, we start eating as Al start asking Consuela.

"¿Cómo está tu cita anoche mamá? (How is your date last night mom)?", He asked as he takes an bite of the pancake. "Fue maravilloso (It's was wonderful)", She said as she taking the bite of the bacon. Consuela and Nancy continue sitting in the dinning room talking about what happened last night while we eating breakfast which is I'm glad she had the good time. When we done eating, Consuela start asking me.
"¿Quieres ayudarnos a limpiar la casa antes de que te vayas? (Do you want to help us clean up the house before you leave)?", She asked as she about to turn the water on the the dishes.
" Sure", I said since I want to leave before Juan comes home probably sometimes today.

The last thing I want to do is hearing him yelling at me and telling me to get out since he still got hatered towards me for whatever reason which is he thinks I'm not good enough for Alejandro which is bullshit. Consuela love and accept me for who I am and same with Alejandro and it's nothing he can do about it.