28

Alejandro
I woke up at 9am with the sun on my face, and hold Aisha tight which is she still asleep. I'm glad that she said yes since she ain't like them other hoes at school. That kiss still popped up on my mind since I've been thinking about it all night long while the music playing until it's time for us to go to bed.

I continue laying there until I saw Aisha yawning and moaning out of her sleep.
"Morning baby", She said since the strap of her dress is down to her shoulder.
"Morning Aisha, how is your sleep last night?", I asked.
"It's was good", She said as she saw the TV is on and it's was on Fox 5 which is Wendy Williams is on but I decided to change the channel to Cartoon Network.

I never like Wendy Williams since day one especially when she was an radio DJ because all she do on her talk show is sitting on that chair right in front of audience and wasting the first 30 minutes talking about shit that nobody cares about especially when she always worrying about everybody's else relationship instead of worrying about her own shitty marriage. While we watching TV, Aisha got up, grabs her clothes and went to the bathroom as I heard the door knocking and it's was Ariana came with the box of donuts from Dunkin Donuts.

"Pájaros del amor de la mañana (Morning love birds)", She said as she puts the donuts down.
"Sup Ariana, where your mom?", I asked not seeing Aunt Katia in sight.
"She just left for work", She said as Aisha came out of the bathroom with just simple outfit which is jean shorts and yellow spaghetti strapped tank top.

She told Ariana hey and grabs the jelly filled donuts to eat them.
"Thanks for the donuts Ariana", Aisha said.
"You are welcome", She said as she really reminds me that I should start leaving at 10:30am. So I ate one more donuts, went to the bathroom, did my hygiene and put my clothes on since it's time for us to pack up our stuff to get out of here.

Selena
It's been 2 months since I went to the mall with Aisha, Bianca, Adrienne and Camila since I tends to hang around with them more often. Not only I got some new friends, Aunt Angie got kicked out of the house the other day after the huge fight that her and my parents had at the middle of the night that caused me to wake up. What they fighting about you may asked, my aunt brought home another asshole  boyfriend with the bad criminal record.

If you ask me, I'm not really surprise since she would rather go out with thugs. I mean come on, can she just picked the good or the decent guys for once instead of them jackasses that known for beaten the dog shit out of females or sexually abused little kids. Not only she brings that no good son of a bitch home, she don't respect our rules at all especially Aisha since I invited her over to my house for the group work at Chemistry class last month.

What did she do, she just being rude and nasty to her by calling her a "fat bitch", make an typical fat joke that not even funny and so on. When she did that, I'm like goddamn grow the hell up because she an grown ass woman who picking on the child. I'm not going to lie, I expect that shit from Alanna and her little crew but not Aunt Angie. As for me and Robert, we still friends since he still with that Mia bitch who cheated on him so many times.

Everytime him and Mia gets on break, he always running to me to relax him but we don't do anything sexual. We mostly watched movies and cuddle which is I imagine myself taking her man from that slut. Now I'm in the bathroom taking an shower, got out of the shower, washed my face, brush my teeth and heads the my room to get ready to go to Bianca's house.

Bianca invited me to go to her house while her mom at work since she asked her first before she goes to work. I put the pad on my draws, sprayed my love box, put on my black bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my black ripped pants along with white crop top and red blouse.
Selena's outfits