26

Aisha
I had an good time with my parents last night especially when our dad kicked our ass at the bowling alley. I wish we do this more often but he has to find time to do so. Not only that, I had an bad dream last night that caused me to get up at 2am to get me the cup of water because Juan gets jealous of me and Al relationship which is I'm very scared of.

I mean, what if we get into the serious relationship? He going to acted like an jealous jackass that don't like me for whatever reason. Now it's time for me to get ready since it's almost 11am and Selena will get me in less than an hour. So I went to the bathroom, turn the shower on, took my clothes off, put them into the hamper and got into the warm shower. I shaved, washed my body 6 times, got out of the shower, dried off, washed my face, brush my teeth and went to my room.

I plugged my phone and curling iron as "Anything" by Jaheim and Next starts to play in the the background.
Anything by Jaheim and Next

I sprayed my love box, put on my green bra and panties set, lotion my body and put my black silk robe on so I can do my hair. I sat down and start curling my hair as my start ringing and it's was Selena.
Phone Convo
Aisha: Hello!
Selena: Hey Aisha, what are you doing?
Aisha: I'm doing my hair right now.
Selena: Alright, I'm calling you to let you know that I'll be here in 30 minutes.
Aisha: You on the subway train right?
Selena: Yes, Camila just paid for the train.
Aisha: Alright, I'll see you when y'all get there.
Phone Convo over

After I got off the phone with Selena and the music came back on, I continue doing my hair. I got up, put my deodorant on which is I going to need some more along pad and body spray and put on my jeans with my grey shirt and black blouse.
Aisha's outfit

When I get ready to put my black boots on, I heard my mom calling my name since she off today alone with my dad

"Aisha, Camila is here", My mom yelled.
"Coming", I said as I hair sprayed my hair since it's going to be kind of windy outside and don't want it to messed up, sprayed myself, put on my lip gloss, put on my black heavy coats and heads downstairs as I saw Camila, Selena, Adrienne and some girl that I never seen before.

"Are you ready?", Camila said as she put her red hair on the side.
"Yes, who that girl behind you?", I asked as I saw the girl with braided hair.
"That's the girl I want you to meet Bianca, Bianca this is Aisha", Selena said as I shucked her hands before we leave.
"Okay, we got to get going, the bus will come in 30 minutes and I don't feel like standing at the bus stop for an hour", Adrienne said as we all agree because according to Al, the city bus down the street from us takes forever to come that caused Consuela to be late sometimes.