chapter 2

Darkness is surrounding her and her vision is getting blur... She could hear the voices announcing the victory of her and her team... She knows that her bullet has hit her target who was none other than the person who was going to strike at Aalekh...

She blinks her eyes trying to clear her vision and focus on Aalekh who is calling her and looking on the verge of crying...

She tries to stretch her lips into a small but assuring smile to let him know she's fine but suddenly her knees gave up making her fall... She looses her consciousness before she hits the floor... Aalekh catches her on time before she hits the hard floor..He picks her up in his arms disregarding his injuries and runs out towards the mouth of the cave shouting orders to his team to finish up and seal the area....

Military hospital (Rajasthan)

Outside operation theater

Aalekh is pacing here and there infront of operation theater...he is not in a very good condition... He's got some injuries and some scratches on his head and face and his torso and he's got one bullet wound on his right upper arm...his right arm is in sling...There are tears in his eyes but he's not letting them fall...just as a nurse comes out of OT,Aalekh goes to her and asks....

Aalekh ( very agitated) : kaisi hai ab vo.... Thik to hai na... 5 ghante ho gye hain... Batayiye vo thik to hai na...

Nurse : Dekhiye sir hum abhi kuch nahi keh sakte...aap please baith jaiye... Aapko bhi chot aayi hai.... Aap please shaant ho jaiye....

And with this she leaves from there...itne hi Aalekh kuch karta uska phone bajne lagta hai...

Aalekh : hello...

Caller : tu thik hai??

Aalekh : ha apun thik hai..

Caller : aur phoollan....vo thik hai na.... News mein show kar rahe hain ke tumhare mission ka ek commanding officer bohot zada serious hai....kaidi bata na ke meri phoollan thik to hai na....

Aalekh : Nahi huda Naina thik nahi hai...vo bohot serious hai...pichle 5 ghante se operation theater mein hai....

Huda : kaidi tu chinta mat kar vo bohot bahadur hai... Usey kuch nahi hoga.... Vo apne Rajveer Sir ke liye zaroor thik Ho jayegi.....

Aalekh : apun janta hai use kuch nahi hoga.... Vo apne mentor ko aise niraash nahi karegi... Lekin apun use aise nahi dekh pa raha hai....

Huda : kaidi Main Leave ke liye apply kar raha hun... Main aara hun vahan....

Aalekh : Nahi huda main sambhal lunga yahan sab.... Tu apne mission pe focus Kar Vaise bhi tu Kashmir mein hai... Agar Naina ko pata chala ke tu uske liye apna mission beech mein chord ke aaya hai to vo hosh mein aate hi teri aur meri dono ki class laga degi....

Huda : mera mission pura ho chuka hai bas papers submit karne hain...vo karne ke liye main Delhi aaya hun.... Yahan se flight pakad ke kuch hi ghanton mein vaha aajaunga...bas ek baar phoolan ko apni aankhon se dekhna chaahta hu....

Aalekh : thik hai..... Ab apun rakhta hai...

As soon as he hangs up the phone... Doctor comes out of OT... There's grim expression on her face.. She's looking really tensed...

Aalekh : kaisi hai ab Naina..

Doctor : Capt sharma now she's stable... But her condition is very critical... We are shifting her to private ward but she's still under observation in ICU... Next 48 hours are very crucial for her... Agar vo hosh mein nahi aayin to there's a possibility that she'll go in permanent coma and won't wake up ever....