chapter 30

Rajveer's private terrace

Naina and Rajveer are still sitting there with Naina sitting in front of Rajveer between his legs with her back resting against his chest playing with his fingers...

Rajveer's left hand is placed around her neck hugging her to himself with his chin placed on her left shoulder...
Rajveer suddenly entwines the fingers of his right hand with her and Naina brings his hand towards her lips and kisses it...

Naina : aap vo hamari pictures kahan se laaye KMA vali.. Aur vo newspaper...

Rajveer (nuzzling her ear) : chote se keh ke arrange karwayi theen...aur vo newspaper chote tumhe tease karne ke liye laaye the...

Naina shifts her position sideways so that she can see his face... She brings her knees near her chest and leans sideways on his left shoulder... Rajveer places his right hand on her thigh and starts caressing it.. Naina's breath hitched for a moment but still she didn't say anything to him... Because she knows he won't do something untoward with her without her permission.. And also he doesn't need her permission... His touch is not sensual buy still it is creating tingling sensation in her body...

Naina(huskily) : aapne ye sab plan kab kiya?? Aur ye ring... It's very pretty... Thank you...

Rajveer : ye sab arrangements chote aur gunny ki help se kiye.. Aur ye ring Maine ek special reason ki vajah se li hai...

Naina looks at him slightly confused...

Naina : reason??

Rajveer taking her left hand in her right hand and shows her the design and says...

Rajveer : ye jo design hai isey love knot kehte hain... It signifies eternal bond between two person.. Whether the bond is of loyalty, friendship or love...and there's a message for you inside the ring...

Naina gets excited listening to this and hurriedly takes it off to see the message... After reading the message which states "Raina forever " a tear drops from her eye and she hugs him tightly and hides herself in his chest...

Rajveer kisses her head and after taking the ring from her hand puts it on her finger... And wraps his arms around her.. He shifts their position so that they could lie down properly so that they could sleep... He pulls her tightly in his arms and places his head on hers with her face resting at the side of his neck...

Rajveer : good night jaan...

Naina(kissing his throat) : good night my heart...

Rajveer smiles listening to her call him her heart and tightens his arms around her and goes to sleep...

Next morning

Their sleep gets disturbed when sunlight falls on their faces... Naina tries to bury her face in Rajveer's chest to stop sunlight from disturbing her sleep... Rajveer open his eyes to see a cute pout on her face because of the disturbance...her pout is so tempting that he couldn't stop himself from pecking it... And at exact same time Naina opens her eyes and says with a smile...

Naina (groggily) : good morning...

Rajveer (kissing her forehead) : good morning jaan..

Naina closes her eyes feeling his lips then suddenly she opens her eyes and sits up with a jerk and says..

Naina (panicking) : oh my God... Oh my God... I'm late... Aaj to meri khair nahi... (to Rajveer) aapne mujhe pehle kyun nahi uthaya?? Main training ke liye bohot late Ho gayi hun.. Saying this she starts getting up from the mattress but Rajveer grabs her waist and pulls her beneath him...