chapter 26

Happy women's day all...

After saying this she splashed him and Swam away from him fastly...but he was faster... Though he has just woke up from coma few days back but still he's more experienced and better trained than her... He caught her before she could go farther....

Rajveer catches her near by the water fall type fountain at one edge of pool.. He holds her tightly in his arms and swim towards that waterfall and goes inside.. On outside it just looks like any normal waterfall but behind that waterfall was a secret room which only Rajveer and RV knows...

He takes her inside that cave type secret room

He takes her inside that cave type secret room.... Naina looks around with wide eyes and look of wonder on her face while taking off her zipper..Rajveer was looking at her face admiring her joy at finding herself in secret room...

Naina (turning to look at him) : ye kaun si jagah hai...

Rajveer (moving closer to her) : ye ek secret room hai... Iske baare mujhe aur chote ko hi pata hai... Baba saa ne maa saa ke liye banvaya tha.. Unhe openly swimming karna pasand nahi tha isliye...

Naina puts both her hands on his shoulders and he holds her waist and pulls her closer with a jerk.... She smiles at his action as it reminds her of the first time when he has pulled her closer like this when he was teaching her ball dance...at that time she had felt a little awkward at their proximity but now not a little bit of awkwardness is there.. Instead she's feeling like she couldn't be anymore comfortable anywhere else than in his arms... She moves her hands from his shoulders to wrap them around his neck and moves closer to him...

Naina (looking in his eyes mesmerized by love for her shining in them) : aur hum dono yahan kya kar rahe hain???

Rajveer moves closer towards her neck and starts nuzzling it and placing soft kisses there....

Rajveer (huskily) : adhoora kaam pura....

Naina breathing gets uneven and her heart starts beating frantically... She asks while making some sounds in her throat...

Naina(huskily) : kaun sa kaam...

Rajveer (placing heated kisses on her neck) : jo subah adhoora reh gaya tha...

Rajveer still kissing her moves towards her lips.... He places a sweet kiss at the corner of her lips and was about to kiss her lips but Naina stops him by placing her palm on his lips...

Naina : not here...everyone are just few feets away outside..

Rajveer kisses her palm and places his forehead on her...

Rajveer (whispering) : yahan koi nahi aayega... But I understand..our first kiss will be very special and memorable... I don't want it to be disturbed again...

Listening to this naina hugs him tightly and puts her face at the hollow of his neck inhaling his unique essence... She starts nuzzling his neck... Rajveer too tightens his arms and starts caressing her back sensually... Naina could feel his heated touch on her back even in cold water like its branded on her..she starts shivering in his arms.. He thinks it's out of cold so he says....