chapter 87

It's evening now and Rajveer and Naina are in car with RV, Naveen, Aalekh and Shivi following them in other car going towards KMA...

Rajveer and Naina have returned from the tree house after lunch...They both have thought that they'll have to face lots of teasings from their team mainly from shalini but to their surprise they have come back to find half of their team missing...Only RV, Naveen, Aalekh and shivi were there waiting for them.. Actually not exactly waiting...RV was busy talking to Ananya, Aalekh and Shivi were busy among themselves and Naveen sleeping spread eagle on Rajveer's bed in his bedroom...

No one have batted even a eyelash at them being returning late and no one have asked anything much to the luck of both of them... By the time Rajveer and Naina have got ready to leave for KMA it was already evening...

And now here they are entering the gates of KMA... Naina holds Rajveer's hand tightly that was busy changing the gear absentmindedly while he himself was busy remembering all the previous memories spend in KMA... He turns to look at Naina to find her looking at him only observing his expressions...

He smiles at her concern and says...

Rajveer : I'm fine Naina... Don't worry... KMA mein bitaye huye pal mere liye bohot khaas hain...Bad memories se zada Good memories hain yahan meri...

Naina : You sure...

Rajveer : hmm.. I'm absolutely fine... It's like coming back to my home...

Rajveer stops his car and gets down... Naina too gets down and goes to stand beside him holding his hand...They both moves inside and stops at the Amar Jyoti and salutes it...

Suddenly getting into mischievous mood Rajveer turns towards her and asks...

Rajveer : fresher???

Naina (smiling) : hmm..

Rajveer : naam??

Naina : Naina ah.. (Rajveer raises his eyebrows smiling ) Singh...

Rajveer : Naina ah Singh... Interesting name.... But are you sure that That's your name???

Naina (proudly) : Capt Naina Rajveer Singh shekhawat...

Rajveer (after thinking something) : Rajveer Singh shekhawat.. You know I have heard of him.. Suna hai kisi conspiracy mein fas gaya tha vo.. I wonder kaisa officer tha vo...

Naina looks at him with narrowed eyes and says while showing him her finger....

Naina : heyyy... Don't you dare say anything against my Rajveer Sir.. Respect se naam lo unka... He is one of the best officers of Indian army and best mentor...

Rajveer : best officer.. I don't believe it.. Agar vo army ke Best officers mein se hota to aise conspiracy mein nahi fasta.. Don't you think..

Naina (with fire in her eyes) : I don't care what others believe, for me he will always be the best so stop bad mouthing my Rajveer Sir... I won't tolerate it from anyone not even from my husband or even from my Rajveer Sir himself.. Understood...

Rajveer (pouting) : you are no fun Naina.. Always so serious on this matter...I was teasing you yaar...

Naina (smiling) : I know but I can't listen anything against my Rajveer Sir... Khud unke munh se bhi nahi...

Rajveer (joining his hands in front of her ) : OK baba nahi bolta tumhare Rajveer Sir ke against kuch bhi.. Ab khush...

Naina (happily) : bohot...

Rajveer (sullenly) : you know you're making me jealous of myself...

Naina burst out laughing listening to his childish complain and hugs him tightly consoling him and along with her RV, Naveen, shivi and Aalekh too burst out laughing who were standing there listening to their conversation silently since Rajveer asked her mischievously about her being fresher...