chapter 56

All of them moves outside towards the courtyard garden where all the servants of their palace are present with their families... In the garden a large weighing scale is kept... Raj purohit ji asks Rajveer to go and sit on the one end...

Rajveer passes his sword to Naina and sits on the one end... Raj purohit ji asks RV to start the ceremony.. RV starts placing sacks of wheat and rice on the other end...after the weight of the sacks get equals Rajveer's weight,he gets down from the weighing scale carefully... Afterwards RV asks one of the servant to deliver the sacks of wheat and Rice to the orphanage and to deliver equal amount of those wheat and Rice to old age homes too...

After the tula daan RV arrange lunch and refreshments for guests.. After the lunch dadi saa asks Rajveer to get up on the open carriage that RV has specially have it made for him...The carriage have a royal and luxurious look to it which is driven by six horses..

Rajveer helps Naina to get in the carriage and then he himself gets up

Rajveer helps Naina to get in the carriage and then he himself gets up.. He asks RV to come with them too but he denies saying...

RV : Bhai saa ye carriage humne aapke aur Bhabhi saa ke liye banvaya hai... Aur isme aap dono hi jaayenge.. Baki sab guests cars mein aayenge aur hum aur aapki puri team horses par aayenge aapke saath.. Aapne hamein Gift kiya tha baadal, vo ab bhi hamare saath hai... Isiliye hum uss par hi aayenge aur insabko bhi horses par aana hai to humne inke liye bhi Royal horses ko taiyaar karwa diya.. Aur teen carriages aur hain, ek dadi saa aur uncle aunty ka, ek Raja saa aur Rani saa ka(Abhimanyu's and uttara's) aur teesra girls ke liye... Humne to kaha tha ki ye cars mein aasakti hain lekin in sabko bhi carriage hi chahiye tha to humne inke liye bhi arrange kar diya carriage... Aur kaka saa (lala sahab) car mein aayenge, he's not well completely is liye...

After everyone gets up on their conveyance they all sets off towards the kuldevi's temple... Their procession was quite a view for all the spectectators... Lots of people of Dev garh are gathered outside the gates of palace to have a look at their Maharaj...The security people have kept the security very tight not only inside the Palace but outside too... The estate is gated so the security personnels have thoroughly checked each and every person for any cameras or any of some recording device before allowing them inside estates..

Just as the gates opens first RV comes out with Aalekh on their horses behind them is Raina's carriage with Naveen and gunny's horses on both sides and behind them is Dadi saa's carriage, then Abhimanyu's carriage and then the girls carriage... Huda and yudi keeps their horses besides girls and behind them are all the cars of the guests...

Lots of people are gathered on the both sides of the road showering flowers on Rajveer and Naina... In between some old people come forward with garlands in their hands... Rajveer steps down from his carriage and goes to them with a welcome smile.. He folds his hands in front of them taking their blessings as they all know him since childhood.. They puts the garlands around his neck and gives their blessings to him just like they bless their own children as they have seen him since childhood.. They are the old servants of the palace who worked there when Rajveer was a kid... They all used to pamper him and RV alot...