chapter 74

(hey guys..

So finally today the mastermind is going to be unmasked... Just hold your breath and enjoy the update.....)

(important note : Itna bhi matt hold karna Ki update pura khatam karne ke pehle hi behosh ho jaao... 😜😜😜)

Night time

Everyone are preparing for their parties,boys for their bachelor's party and girls for their hens party.. All though bachelor's party is just a ruse but still they need to do preparations for the sake of their plan...

Boys are doing their arrangements in an outhouse that is at the distance from RV's palace and girls in the RV's palace... His palace is near the inner part of jungle...the back side of the palace is jungle only that means any intruders can't escape easily as one path leads to Dev Garh palace where security has been tightened more since last night and other path leads to jungle from where no one unknown will come out as its the densest part of the estate jungle.. One could easily get lost in there...

RV's palace

RV's palace

Outhouse

All are ready to leave and getting in the cars... Ananya has done all the Food arrangements that includes fast food, snacks and hard drinks but in a limit...

Meanwhile Tamanna too is getting ready to follow them... She goes to her cupboard and takes out a gun that she has kept hidden...

Tamanna (scowling darkly) : aaj to ye khel khatam ho ke hi rahega aur ye sab khatam hone ke baad hi chain milega mujhe... It's show time baby... Run if you can...

She says smirking and leaves her room and follows them to RV's palace....

RV's palace

Ananya is checking all the arrangements and when she was done she too joins other girls in the hall where they are talking to each other...