chapter 114

Lot's of changes takes place in these past months.. Rajveer and Naina has started their married life and they both are very happy with each other... Ranveer and Aranya are happy too seeing both of them happy... And other reason For their happiness is that Aalekh's coronation is after Just four months... And not only that they have made complete plan to punish the murderer of their parents.. only one thing that troubles is reaction of Naina after knowing the truth about her father...

It's been three months since their marriage and Today is Rajveer's Birthday.. whole of Dev Garh is celebrating the occasion.. Everyone has presented him valuable gifts but he's waiting for only one gift and that is Naina's gift..

Naina comes to their chamber looking very excited... Rajveer could see she's hiding something in her hands...

Rajveer : Naina sabne hamein hamare janm din ka taufa de diya...sirf ek aap hi baaki hain.. to batayiye kahan hai hamara taufa??

Naina places a beautiful sword in his hands and says...

Naina : ye lijiye... Hamari taraf se aapke janm din ka taufa.. Aapko aapka janm din mubarak ho...

Rajveer looks at the sword with wide smile and says..

Rajveer : bohot khoobsurat talwar hai ye..Aapne kahan se mangvayi??

Naina : humne aapke liye banvayi hai ye aur iss par ek raksha matra bhi likhvaya hai... Dekhiyega aapko aapki har ladayi mein vijay prapt hogi..

Rajveer smiles listening to her and says..

Rajveer : aaj se ye hamari sabse pasandida talwar hogi...(Naina smiles at that..then after putting the sword back in its scabbard he says..) Naina aap se ek baat puchna chahte hain hum??

Naina : ji puchiye??

Rajveer (pulling her in his arms) : aapko angrezi kaise aati hai??vo bhi itni acchi..us din hum shock ho gaye the aapko pata hai??

Naina (smiling) : ji pata hai..hum samajh na paayein isliye aap ne vo sab angrezi mein bola tha... hain na.. Aur phir bhi hum samajh gaye...(she says giggling mischievously) vo kya hai na Rana saa vilayat sirf aap nahi hum bhi gaye the...Bhai saa ke saath gaye the hum kuch dino ke liye..Aur hamein angrezi bhi bhai saa ne sikhayi hai aur jiji Ko bhi...hum angrezi mein baat nahi karte kyunki humein aise baat karna pasand hai... otherwise I know how to talk in English..

Saying this Naina places her head on his shoulder hugging him tightly... After few minutes he feels her grip loosening and her arms dropping down...

Rajveer pulls back to find her unconscious.. he gets scared looking her like that.. picking her up in his arms he puts her on bed and sends a servant to call the lady doctor(vaid) in the palace...