chapter 70

Naina's room

Rajveer enters the room and closes the door softly behind him... He moves towards Naina who is taking something out of her cupboard.. Rajveer goes and hugs her tightly kissing her cheek from behind..

Rajveer (childishly complaining) : Naina tum aise kyun aagayi vahan se.... kya kar rahi ho...

Naina (hiding her smile) : kaam...

Rajveer (with raised eyebrows) : kaisa kaam..

Naina turns in his arms and wound her arms around his neck...

Naina : hai kuch important work...

Rajveer : Important...aisa kya important kaam hai jo tum apne sab friends ko chord ke yahan ho... (then looking at file in her cupboard shelf behind her) aur ye kaisi file hai...Arjun ne di thi na ye file tumhe...

Naina looks back at the file and says..

Naina : hmm....yahi dekhne aayi thi...Isey padhne ka time nahi mila hai ab tak.. Arjun se kuch information mangvayi thi... Iski ek copy Aalekh ke paas bhi hai..

Rajveer (with knitted brows) : kuch serious baat hai kya....

Naina takes the file and from her cupboard weaves her arm through his and takes him to the couch and sits beside him...

She opens the file and leans towards Rajveer so that he too could read it....but before they could even read first line someone knocks at her door..

Naina closes the file and hides it behind the cushions.. She opens the door to find rummy standing there with a file in his hands..

Rummy : Mam aapse baat karni thi...

Naina pulls him inside and closes the door hurriedly...

Naina : Rummy bola tha na ye file ko secret rakhna to aise kyun le aaye?? Koi dekh leta to...

Rummy (placing his arm around Naina's shoulder) : just chill mam.. Kisi ko pata nahi chala.. Aap bhi na khamakha stress le rahe ho...

Naina looks at him with raised eyebrows and then at his arm around her shoulder and says..

Naina : Rummy don't you think ki main ab bhi tumhari senior hu..

Rummy : senior aap official hours mein ho.. Abhi aap her highness Naina Singh hain, Dev garh ki Maharani..aur hum aapke chote se sewak,aapke ghulam jo aapki aagya anusar aapke liye ye laaye hain...

Rummy says all this dramatically bowing down in front of Naina and presenting her the confidential file...

Rajveer bites his lip to stop his laughter to escape looking at Rummy's drama... Naina rolls her eyes at him and taking the file smacks him on his head with it and goes to sit beside Rajveer...

Rummy : that's not fair your highness.. Aapka kaam ho gaya to aap mujhe ignore kar rahin hain.. That's very bad... Arey at least appreciate to kijiye apne tucch ghulam ko... (Rummy says while holding Naina's leg while sitting in front of her)

Naina tries to snatch her legs but Rummy didn't leave her... Rajveer turns his face to hide his smile from Naina.. Naina gets irritated with Rummy and says...

Naina : Rummy I'm telling you agar tumne mere paaon nahi chorde na abhi ke abhi to main tumhare dono shoulders ek saath hi dislocate kar dungi...

Rummy jumps back from her and says..

Rummy (scared) : nahi shoulder nahi.. Last time main ab tak bhula nahi hun.. ab to kisi aur ka bhi shoulder touch karne mein darr lagta hai..

Naina bites her lip so that her smile doesn't show but Rummy notice that and says...