chapter 108

After two days

Every one are busy with their own works and since shree is not cadet anymore so she's free but still she attends Naina's class as cracking codes is her weak point... She's not very good at them so she too attends Naina's class and clear out her doubts by Rajveer and Naina's help...

Right now its history class and all her friends are busy.. Rajveer, RV, Gunny, Aalekh and Naina are not in academy... They've gone to headquarters to submit the final reports which will officially declare their mission as completed and successful...

She's getting bored as even Romeo is not there...He has gone with RV as Tiger has asked him to bring Romeo along... She switches on her TV but suddenly her phone beeps indicating message...

She opens it to find it's Rummy's message who's calling her to his room..

Shree switches off her TV and goes to his room after locking her room.. she finds Rummy sitting on his couch thinking something..

She goes and sits beside him and asks eyeing him curiously..

Shree : tumhe kya hua hai jo aise munh latka ke baithe ho...

Rummy : Maddy mujhe na tumhari ek help chahiye..

Shree : kaisi help?? Tumhari secret admirer ne mana kar diya kya help dene se??

Rummy : usi ke liye to help chahiye... Actually I think I'm falling for my secret admirer and I want to tell her that...

Shree feels her heartbeat getting faster listening to him.. She was feeling like hugging him right now but she controls herself because he's falling for his secret admirer who is unknown to him... She don't know how he'll react knowing that's she's his secret admirer... She keeps her expressions masked and says...

Shree : to ye baat mujhe kyun bata rahe ho??apni secret admirer ko batao na...

Rummy (looking at shree with intense look) : vohi to kar raha hun...

Shree (shocked) : what??

Rummy (correcting his blunder) : I mean usike liye to tumhe bulaya hai...I want you to write my letter...

Shree (scowling ) : Kyun tumhare haathon mein mehendi lagi hai Jo mujhe tumhara love letter likhne ko bol rahe ho??

Rummy (showing his bandaged hand) : nahi mehendi nahi chhot lagi hai...

Shree get's concerned looking at his injured hand...

Shree : tumhe ye chot kaise lagi??

Rummy : Bhaiya ke saath drill supervise kar raha tha tab lagi... ek obstacle course mein kuch problem aagayi thi to I was setting it up..tab barbed wire se lag gaya...

Shree (scowling at him) : dekh ke nahi kar sakte the??

Rummy : yaar tum daantna band karo... Aur help karo meri...

Shree looks at his injured hand and says huffing...

Shree : fine...laao do pen aur paper...

Rummy gives her pen and paper while looking at her face..

Shree : bolo kya likhna hai...

Rummy : likho..Dear... umm.. Maddy batao na kya bulaun usey main??I can't write friend kyunki she's not just a friend..ya phir jaanu, baby, darling bhi nahi likh sakta that would be way too forward...

Shree feels like rolling his eyes as he's asking her to suggest a pet name for herself only...

Shree : Dear secret admirer hi likh do...