chapter 38

Everyone gets settled down for sangeet and every one makes Ali and pooja to sit on the isle...

Pooja's outfit and look

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Ali's look

First performance was of shalini and Sameera

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

First performance was of shalini and Sameera... They performed on London thumakda and suit suit karda song... Everyone enjoys their performance thoroughly and cheered them throughout the performance... Next performance was done by RV and Naveen and they performed on desi boys and ek kunwara phir gaya maara song from masti..everyone loves their performance and Huda joins their performance from mid when they were dancing on the second song...

Next performance was the most awaited one as it was Raina's turn to perform but everyone got surprised when Aalekh and shivi joins them...they have selected a very romantic song or to be specific pooja selected their song saying she wants to see her veer zaara performing on this song...

Rajveer Naina and Aalekh shivi moves towards the dance floor...someone turns the dance floor lights off.. Dance floor turns dark... Then soft music starts playing and spot light shines on Rajveer who was standing at one end and other on naina who was standing at little distance from him... As Rajveer starts singing he forgets everything about the people around them except Naina...

(note : dhadkan song new from amavas movie)

Rajveer : Saans Lene Se Bhi Zada
Tum Zaroori Ho Gaye
Jee Rahe The Hum Adhure
Tumse Poore Ho Gaye

Rajveer moves towards Naina and looks in Naina's eyes while singing those lines while Naina places her right hand on his cheek...

Aalekh : Saans Lene Se Bhi Zada
Tum Zaroori Ho Gaye
Jee Rahe the Hum Adhure
Tumse Poore Ho Gaye