chapter 22

Shivanya looks at Aalekh with determined expressions and says...

Shivanya (with fire in her eyes) : thik hai to phir ab hum seedha bhai saa aur bade bhai saa se kahenge hamare dil ki baat... Hum unse puchenge ke hum kya karein ab...

And with that she turns to leave from there leaving Aalekh dumbstruck... But before she could open the door Aalekh closes the door by putting his right palm on the door... And stands right behind her...she tries to leave but he stop her by putting his other palm beside her head on the door... Shivanya is standing there still caged between his arms and door but she didn't turn around... Aalekh bends his head towards her ear And says..

Aalekh : Anu tune apun ko itna time diya hai...kuch aur waqt de apun ko please..apun ne kaha tha ke apun abhi ready nahi hai....aur abhi bohot kuch chal raha hai hum sab ki life mein.. Aur apun apni itni achi aur khaas dost ko khona nahi chahta...

She turns around suddenly and hugs him tightly and says...

Shivanya (teary voice ) : aapko jitna waqt chahiye hum taiyaar hain par aap please aisa mat kahiye ki hum kabhi saath nahi ho paayenge... Hum pehle sirf pasand karte the aapko.. Par aapko jaan ne ke baad, aapke saath waqt bitaane ke baad pyaar karne lage hain aapse... Bohot pyaar karte hain...aur shayad jee na paaye aapke bina... Lekin agar aap yahi chahte hain to hum chale jaayenge aapse dur par pyaar karna nahi chordenge....

Listening to this Aalekh closes his eyes and hides his face in her hairs and hugs her tightly... They stands there like that for sometime but they came out of trance when someone knocks at his door... Shivanya opens the door after wiping her tears and leaves from there giving small smile to Naina who was at the door...

Naina enters the room and looks at Aalekh who is standing like a statue with pained look in his face and longing visible in his eyes.... There are very few reasons that reduces Aalekh to this vulnerable condition and he allows only Naina to see him like this... Naina can feel his pain just by looking at him...

She moves towards him and holds his face in both her hands and made him look at her in her eyes.. When Aalekh looks up she can see that how much he loves shivanya, but he's not accepting her love... Reason she didn't know but she can easily see that he's not allowing him to even confess it to himself that he too loves her...

Naina (worried for him) : Aalekh kyun aisa kar raha tu... Kyun khud ko aur shivanya ko dukh de raha hai....kyun khud ko rok raha hai.... Kya reason hai Aalekh?? Apni behen ko nahi batayega?? Mujhe nahi batayega??

Aalekh hugs her tightly and tears starts falling from his eyes... He whispers brokenly...

Aalekh : vo pyaar karti hai apun se... Usne kaha ke vo jee nahi paayegi apun ke bina... Par Naina kaise apun uske pyaar ko apnaye... Vo Sir ki behen hai... Itne bade ghar ki beti hai... Aur apun ek kaidi tha jisey sab ek khooni maante hain.. Kaidi keh kar bulate hain... Kaise apun usey ye life de jaha roz usey kuch naya face karna padega... Apun usey itni luxurious life nahi de sakta.. Aur sabse zaroori baat apun Rajveer Sir ko nahi khona chahta.. Apun nahi chahta Sir bhi vaise react karein jaise yudi ne kiya tha...apun ke liye Rajveer Sir bohot khaas hain... Unhone hamesha apun ko ek bade bhai ki tarah sahi raasta dikhaya.. Hamesha apun ka saath diya... Aur apun nahi chahta ke apun unka saath kho de...Aur agar Rajveer Sir maan bhi gaye aur RV sir nahi maane to undono ka rishta meri vajah se kharab ho main ye bhi nahi chahta.. RV Sir ne bohot laad pyaar se apni behen ko rakha hai bachpan se aur vo ek kaidi se uski shaadi nahi karayenge.. Ye baat vo kyun nahi samjhti...

Listening to him Naina was also crying silently... She can't see him like this...he's not Aalekh she knows... He's his brokenself..she has no idea how to make him understand that what he's thinking will never happen... She needs to have a firm talk with her brother heart to heart but right now is not the correct time for it because everyone are waiting for them downstairs.... She doesn't want anyone to see him like this when he's in vulnerable state...she thinks while caressing his back and says...