chapter 43

(Happy Navratri everyone.... May Mata Rani bless everyone and keep everyone healthy and well... 🤗🤗)

Breakfast table

Dadi saa, Naina's parents, Rajveer,Naina, RV, Gunny, RV, shalini, Naveen,sherry,ananya,huda,yudi , Aalekh and shivi all are present for the late breakfast.. Ali, pooja and their families have already left.. Huda's mummy ji has already left too as she got an urgent call from home.. Sameera will be leaving after having the breakfast.. She too is present at breakfast table having light conversation...

Shalini was having light conversation with Ananya when suddenly she remembers last night incident.. Her expressions changes to mischievous and with an inoccent face she says...

Shalini (to RV) : RV... I want to say something.. You know I really like these swings you have placed at the every corner of the palace.. I must say they are very comfortable...

RV(confused) : well thanks doc... But what happened to you suddenly that aap swings ki comfortabliliy ki tareef kar rahi hain..

Shalini : it's nothing just thought to compliment you on your choice and selection... And you know Aalekh and shivi would agree with me about this.. That these swings are very comfy.. One could easily sleep whole night on them....

Till now everyone present there were confused about what she's rambling about.. But when she says sleep understanding dawns on Aalekh, shivi and Yudi...yudi just rolls his eyes but Aalekh and shivi looks like a deer caught in headlights.. They've almost scared expressions on their faces.. It's not that that they've done something wrong but it's the presence of elders that's troubling them a little...

Rajveer and Naina were sitting exactly opposite to Aalekh and shivi and they both noticed the change in their expressions... RV and rest were busy in stuffing their mouths to notice all this.. But Rajveer and Naina understands looking at them that shalini is going to blurt out something that they doesn't want to reveal infront of elders.. Aalekh signals Naina through his eyes to stop shalini.. So she starts thinking of something to help him...

Meanwhile everyone were hell confused listening to shalini..

RV : doc aap kya bol rahin hain..hamein kuch samajh Nahi aaraha...

Shalini : I was saying...

Before she could complete naina stops her mid sentence...

Naina(hurriedly) : doc I need your help...

Shalini stops her teasing and immediately turns to look at Naina with concern..

Shalini : kya baat hai Naina.. Tum thik ho na..

Naina : yes doc I'm fine but I want ke aap ek baar inka full check up karein.. (holding Rajveer's hand)..

Everyone gets tensed listening to her asking shalini to check Rajveer thoroughly.. Rajveer looks at Naina shocked as he knew she has done this to distract shalini but to save his brother she has pushed him forward to face his concerned family which includes his cadets too...

Huda (tensed) : kya baat hai phoolan.. Sir Ji thik to hain na..

RV (concerned) : bhai saa kya baat hai.. Aapki tabiyat kharab hai kya..

Naveen (frowning) : veeru kya hua hai tujhe..

Dadi saa/Naina's parents : Rajveer kunwar saa /beta ...aap thik to hain...

Rest of them enquired same thing one by one...

Rajveer looks at Naina with expression saying look what you've done... She gives him apologetic smile and blinks her eyes assuring him that she'll manage them...