Epilogue

Raina's room

Rajveer wakes up from his peaceful slumber feeling Naina doodling something on his back.. He keeps lying like that loving her hands on his bareback...

It's been almost seven months since that day... It's their and Aalekh shivi's first wedding anniversary today and every one have decided to go out to celebrate..

This whole year since their weddings was very eventfull for them... Not only them for other married couples too... They saw lot's of things and experienced lots of things that are sometimes not believable normally...

In these past months lots of changes have took place in their lives... Aalekh has changed his surname from Sharma to shekhawat before his  coronation ceremony which was done three months back and now he's king of Arjun Garh... Also the resurrection of Raj Garh palace is going great... The complete area of Raj Garh was at the periphery of Barmer and Abhimanyu had the legal rights on that land.. so on Aalekh's coronation he and uttara have gifted him that land and now Aalekh is resurrecting the palace after getting permission from all the concerned authorities... he has ordered the ruins to be cleared up and he's having it reconstructed like a gated private estate where he could spend sometime with his family and friends there away from all the tension...

Other than that Shalini's surgery was a big success and now there are 60% chances of conceiving... And not hers vrinda's too... Her eye treatment is going great and her 80% vision have already been restored... Yudi and vrinda are officially engaged now...

Also Rummy and Shree are enjoying their time together... Sometimes they argue and fights with each other but they always made up after having a calm talk... But in the mean time shree keeps up with her antics and even Rummy too indulges her most of the time...

Sameera and Huda's relationship is also going great... They both are getting married when their leaves are going to start and Huda is on seventh heaven...

Ali pooja, Gunny sherry too are leading a happy married life... And Ali and  pooja are expecting... pooja is in her sixth month.... Also their professional life is going great with their cadets who every day come up with new mischiefs keeping them entertained...

And RV Ananya are their usual self spreading happiness and making mischiefs whenever possible... Sometimes they even don't spare themselves... When no one was available they played pranks on eachother which they really enjoyed..

Rajveer snaps out of his musings  feeling to Naina's lips on his cheek...

Naina leans closer and places a sweet kiss on his cheek saying..

Naina : happy anniversary major Sahab... Hamare saath ko pura ek saal ho gaya isiliye Aaj aapke maine ek special gift hai... Aapka anniversary gift ka ek clue maine aapki back pe likha hai... Decode kijiye clues and you'll get your gift.. I'm waiting outside for you... Get ready fast...

Naina gets up to leave but Rajveer pulls her back and makes her lie on bed beside him... He holds her waist and starts nuzzling her neck...He starts placing kisses on her neck and collarbone whispering...

Rajveer : happy anniversary to you too jaan... This past year was the best year of my life till now... Thank you...

Naina smiles and weaves her fingers in his hairs ruffling them whispering.. she makes him look at her and says while kissing his forehead...

Naina : mera bhi...

Rajveer leans down and places his lips on her kissing her softly with all the love... They breaks the kiss after when they starts feeling breathless.. Breaking the kiss he digs his face in her neck kissing it while whispering....