chapter 76. maha update

After an hour everyone reaches the palace along with all the goons and diya.. Aryan's team arrest all the goons and takes them from their.. But since it was still night so Aryan couldn't arrest diya so they keep her with them so that they all including tiger, major general Gaur, general bakshi and Bc could interrogate her properly but before that yudi and Sameera takes off her all the accessories and her boots too while she was still unconscious...

They ties her up in a chair in the hall only where everyone are present... But first they let doctor have a look at her and meanwhile other doctor too checks Naina and gives her injections and medications...

Others too are present there with Naina to get to know about her condition...After thirty minutes she is fully alert and against others advice she too joins others in the interrogation that was left... But after an hour they still didn't get anything useful from her but yudi and Sameera has found something from her accessories that they have taken off her... They've found two hidden chips one from her necklace and other from her boots heels... In those chips they got all the information about the secret hideouts of her and her gang members... All her contacts and her spies in the RAW dept and intelligence dept...Moreover there's information about her contacts to the rest of terrorist groups with whom she has planned to steal the nuclear triggers and other parts and the details about the deal too.. It's like they've hit the jackpot... But they didn't reveal that in front of diya that they have all the information they needed and additional information too.. They let her think that they have no idea about her future plan and her members...

When the sun rises Aryan calls his team members and lady inspectors too and Tamanna arrests her but Rajveer asks Tamanna to stay back and Aryan to return back soon...

Till now everyone else (all the family members) too have gathered up to get to know what the hell exactly happened... After Aryan leaves with all the RAW commandos who'll be taking Diya and those goons with them after all the formalities will be done, Rajveer turns to Tamanna and says...

Rajveer : I'm very thankful to you officer Tamanna... Aapki vajah se hum Sab zinda hain otherwise humein to pata bhi nahi chalta ki us cake mein poison tha... Hamara plan to flop ho hi gaya tha but you were a saviour for all of us...

Tamanna (smiling) : that was my duty hukum.. No need for thanks.. Actually jab vo cake bake kar rahi thi to dekha tha Maine usey kuch milate huye... To Maine us cake batter ka sample le ke urgently test karaya tha.. Jisse mujhe pata chala aur Maine anti dote aap sab ki drinks mein mila diya tha...kisi ko inform karne ka time nahi mila tha...

RV : still thanks anyways.. Aapki vajah se hi hum sab aaj zinda hain...

Tamanna (with teasing smile) : it's OK RV baby....

RV groans loudly listening to her calling him baby while Tamanna laugh out loud including Rajveer and his whole team...

RV (annoyed) : don't call me that...

Tamanna (controlling her laugh) : sorry yuvraaj... Aadat ho gayi hai...

Ananya listens to all the conversation silently holding her head groaning in pain a little due to her headache as well as all the confusion...

Ananya : yaar ye sab kya hua?? Explain karo... Main to isey (pointing at Tamanna) hi villain samajhti thi lekin diya villian nikli.. Samjha do yaar kaise hua ye sab??

Uttara : exactly.. Humein bhi kuch samajh nahi aaya...

Abhi (utterly confused) : aur hamein bhi...

Lala ji : Raj aap sab sach sach batayiye...

Rajveer (sighing loudly) : thik hai batate hain hum sab sabko sab kuch lekin sab baith jaayiye aaram se...