chapter 45

After looking at their confused faces RV explains the plan to all to which Rajveer too agree but hesitantly... They decides to put their plan in action tomorrow as right now they have more important things to discuss... Before anyone could say anything dadi enters the room and asks everyone to get ready be present in hall.. Raj purohit ji was just arriving in 30 minutes... Then she gives Naina something and says...

Dadi saa : Naina beta aap ye pehen kar ready ho jaayiye.. Aur shivi beta aap bhi koi achi si saree pehen kar ready ho jaayiye...

Everyone leaves from there and get ready for be there for Raj purohit ji's arrival.....shivi too came there after changing into the Saree but Naina still has to come.. Suddenly Rajveer got a message from her asking him to come to her room with out telling anyone..

Rajveer goes to her room without telling anyone... Just as he enters her room he freezes at his spot looking at Naina standing infront of him in with her back towards him adjusting her  saree... She's looking in the mirror with frown on her face... Just as she notices him standing there she says...

Naina (little tensed) : aap vahan kya kar rahe hain... Yahan aayiye aur batayiye mujhe ke kya karun...Iss blouse mein to ye mark dikh raha hai..

Rajveer (moving towards her) : Naina tum kuch aur pehen lo na...

Naina : dadi saa ne di hai ye saree.. Aur koi nahi pehen sakti...

Rajveer (after thinking something) : Naina tumhare paas cosmetics honge... Usme kuch aisa Nahi hai jisse ye cover ho jaaye??

Naina : mere paas concealer nahi hai.. Khatam ho gaya hai...

Rajveer : main leke aata hun.. Tum ready ho jao.. Main abhi aaya...

Naina (confused) : aap kahan se laayenge???

Rajveer : shivi ke room se..

Naina (amused expressions) : aap mere liye concealer chori karoge... Wow... Mujhe nahi pata tha ke pyaar aapko major se chor bana dega...

Rajveer wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her towards him and says...

Rajveer : aapke liye chor to kya hum daaku lutere tak ban jaayein par hamari personality ko suit nahi karega vo...

Naina wraps her arms around his neck and says....

Naina : lutere to aap pehle se hi hain... Mera dil, mera chain sab to loot liya aap hi ne...

Rajveer (whispering) : sach...

Naina (putting her forehead on his chest) : hmm...

Rajveer leans down to kiss her neck but his eyes fell on the love bite and he remembers that they don't have time to romance...

Rajveer (backing away) : Naina time bohot kam hai.. Tum ready ho jaao...main concealer leke aata hun..

Saying this he goes to Shalini's room first but didn't find it there so he moves towards shivi's room.. After looking for ten minutes he finds it inside her makeup kit placed on the dressing table... He hurriedly goes to Naina's room taking it with him.. Naina was almost ready.. She was just setting her pallu.. Rajveer looks at her busy so he himself applies it on the mark and red area of her neck.. And for additional safety she leaves her hairs open...