chapter 107

Next day

Shivi's sleep breaks next morning when the sun rays falls on her face...She turns her face hiding it in her husband's chest trying to block the light...

After few minutes she opens her to find herself sleeping with her head on Aalekh's bare chest..

She looks at Aalekh's face to find different types of peace on his face today.. This peace on his face is the most beautiful sight for her..

She props herself up on her elbow and places her palm on his face caressing his face with her thumb...

Shivi : aap sote huye sach mein kitne maasum lagte hain... Lekin hamein pata hai aap kitne shararti hain.. Aur hamein dono hi pasand hain.. I love the whole of you... (She leans down and pecks his lips whispering...) Good morning...

Feeling her lips on his lips, his sleep too breaks and he tightens his arms around her whispering..

Aalekh : good morning Anu...

Shivi places her head beside his and lies there enjoying the warmth of love and security in her husband's arms...

Aalekh : thank you Anu...

Shivi : thanks kis liye??

Aalekh : mujhe itna pyaar karne ke liye...

Shivi : to phir hamein bhi thank you bolna chahiye aapko.. aap bhi humse kitna pyaar karte hain aur kal raat hamare liye special banane ke liye bhi...

Aalekh turns on his side to face her and says..

Aalekh (caressing her bare back) : kal raat mere liye bhi special thi..

Shivi smiles shyly and closes her eyes... Aalekh too smiles and joins their heads..

The peaceful silence got broken by his phone ring...He sighs loudly and answers the call..After hanging up the call he says..

Aalekh : Naina ka call tha...vo sab ek ghante mein yahan ke liye niklenge...

Shivi sits up covering herself with quilt...She looks here and there for something and spies her robe lying near Aalekh who was still lying playfully tracing patterns on her back..

Shivi (arching her back) : Aalekh matt kariye na.. gudgudi hoti hai hamein.. Aur please hamara robe pass kar dijiye... Aapke paas hi pada hai..

Aalekh turns his head to find robe lying near his hand...He picks that up and sits straight..

He turns towards her to give her the robe and it was then he noticed something on her nape that he never noticed before... Removing her hairs to side completely he notices its the symbol of inverted Om engraved on her nape.. it's not a tattoo.. it's like an impression...

Aalekh (tracing the mark) : Anu ye Om ka nishaan??

Shivi : ye hamara birth mark hai... Jab dadi saa ne dekha tha ye mark Bachpan mein tab unhone Raj Purohit ji se pucha tha, to unhone kaha tha ki kuch special reason hai iss mark ka..kya nahi pata lekin kuch bohot important... Aisa bhi ho sakta hai ye hamare picchle janm se hamein mila ho...