chapter 7

Inside BC's office

Super six along with Dr shalini and RV are present in BC's cabin standing in front of him...

Bc : officers there's a change of plan and graduation Day will be celebrated tomorrow... But the graduation party will be Day after tomorrow.... Old faculty wont be able to help you... So you have to do all the preparations for tomorrow accordingly...

He then tell them what all the preparations needs to be done and says...

Bc : Agent Ranveer since you are the acting Vice Principal for now you have to supervise all the arrangements and make this ceremony possible as its light out already you have to plan accordingly.. The ceremony will be starting 10:00 hours sharp..

With that he dismissed them... After coming out of BC's room....

Huda : yaar ye tau ne hamare academy mein aate hi hamari neend ki band baja di.... Matlab aaj to rest karne dete hamein... Seedha apne purane mission ke papers headquarters de ke aaya hoon...

Yudi : seriously dude, ye Bc I mean brigadier bhi na.... I'm so tired yaar...

Pooja : ha yaar main bhi apne handset ko sleeping mode pe dalne ki soch rahi thi par ab kaha ab to lagta hai apne handset ko boost up karna padega....

Ali : chaliye chalke ek strong coffee peete hai aur phir kaam pe lagte hai...

RV who was silently listening to their talk says : guys go and get some rest.... Report me at 3:00 hours... We'll start our preparations then...

Shalini : but RV how will we complete all the preparations on time...

RV : it's OK doc... Sab Ho jayega... (turning to super six) But right now all six of you need rest... So go and get some rest and report me at 3:00 hours in my cabin....

All leave from there wishing him and shalini good night...

After an hour All are getting much needed sleep except Naina... She's not feeling sleepy even a bit... She's thinking about all that happened today... She's still thinking about the mission...she has a feeling that this mission is going to change everything for her.. She gets up from bed and takes out a sleeping tablet prescribed by doctor shalini so that she could get some sleep as she has become an insomniac... She can't sleep at night... So she took one tablet and goes to sleep... But that sleep was for very short duration as she wakes up after some time shouting Rajveer's name sweating and panting...as she checks the time it shows 2:15 so she starts getting ready to report on Time and then she goes to wake pooja up...

After knocking for ten minutes continuously sleepy pooja opens her door yawing and rubbing her eyes....

Pooja(leaning on her door and preparing to go to sleep again while standing) : oye missed call.. Kyu mera network disturb kar rahi hai is time...

Naina (checking her watch) : pooja agle 15min mein hamein Ranveer Sir ko report Karna hai graduation ceremony ki preparations ke liye.....

Listening to this her sleep got vanished from her eyes and she runs inside closing door on Naina's face... Naina shaking her head sideways moves towards Aalekh's room where Aalekh is all ready and remaining three are also there so they all moves towards RV's office..

As they enters his office pooja comes running at full speed and collides with Ranveer himself... RV holds her shoulders to steady her and says

RV : dheere captain Ghai... Take a deep breath...

Pooja : sorry sir

And then he offers her water...

Rv : are you fine now... (To which she nods her head... )So let's discuss the plan....