Prologue

In a land named Paradise there are 4 kingdoms, the yellow kingdom, green kingdom,  Orange kingdom, and the blue kingdom. All four kingdoms had their own specific hero. Tri the yellow hero, Pent the green hero, Ci the orange hero, and Blue the Blue hero.(I don't know I got lazy on names) All of the hero's protect the "tree of life". A special tree that brings life to paradise. Each kingdom also has specific subjects(town's people), shapes depending on which kingdom they were first born will have a highlight of the color on the tips of their heads. But nowadays shapes come and go to different kingdoms.                                     Monster kingdom                                                            Monster kingdom is a place we're non-shaped figures live. Monster kingdom is located in the middle west side of the river. There is no king or queen's ruling the kingdom. But as some monsters say the strongest and more fearful are able to rule the kingdom as the future leaders. Most monsters are not able to enter any of the 3 kingdoms, except for the blue kingdom. Cube the queen of the blue kingdom, and blue the hero are trying to unite all monsters and shapes, but is unsuccessful of convincing the other 3 kingdoms.                                 Blixter                                                                              Blixter is a young male hybrid of a shape and monster. Blixter was born in the monster kingdom, Howling town. When he was 4 his parents got killed by an unknown accident. He was put into an orphanage until the age of 10 he was adopted by Cube queen of the blue kingdom. Blixter is the only monster in Paradise that is able to enter all 4 kingdoms but with supervision. Blixter is a kind monster/shape, but is usually targeted by other monsters because of hatred and jealousy.                   ( I hope all of you reading this will stay around and read my first ever book)