Reunited

Blue broke into tears. Blue ran up to Blixter and hugged him. "I though you died, I miss you" said blue quietly. "I'm fine thanks to Hex  and if she didn't patch me up and gave me food and water I could have died in matter of days" said Blixter. They hugged for several mins before Blue let's go. Blixter started saying that Blue should leave him in the mountains because if the other kingdoms know That he is still alive the kingdoms will try to kill Blixter. " *sigh* Ok fine I'll leave you here with Hex and I tell anyone else's but I have to tell Cube, it's that fine with you? said Blue. Blixter nods in agreement. Blue stood up and started walking out the cave. He stoped at the entrance and looked back at Hex and Blixter. Blue smiles and left.                                                                 Blue later got to the kingdom and entered the castle. Blue starts walking around to find Cube. Blue took a while to find Cube, but eventually finds her in the kitchen. "Oh blue you came back" said Cube in a happy tone. "Hey Cube— I have something to tell you" Blue said with a serious tone. "I'm listening" said Cube. "I found someone in the mountains when I followed the shape earlier today" said Blue with a shaky tone. Cube confused told Blue to calm down and talk. "I found Blixter in the mountains.... Alive" Cube surprised dropped a spoon she had in her hands. She fell down looking at her knees. She started to cry. "Hey, hey it's fine don't be sad please" said Blue hugging her. "I'm no-not sad I'm crying because I'm happy that he is still alive" said cube in between breath's. "Do the other kingdom's know about this?" said Cube.Blue shook his head. "No, they don't know and they cant know any of this, we have to keep this secret" Cube nodes calming down. "Can we meet him one day?" "Yeah we can, how about this weekend and we can bring food and water for him" said blue. "Ok later this weekend" Cube said calming herself.               (I'm stressing on how to continue the story, but it's fine I have 3 days to think on how to make the other chapters)