Slow Corruption

When Septagon throws the wave of lava at them, Cubes bubble shield was beginning to melt. So Blue has the idea to to try to teleport them out of the shield to safety, which Blue is still has to use lots of energy for it. So he grabbed Cube and Ci by the hands and teleported them out. He was able to drag them out of the situation but Blue was to tired to continue battling. Cube ran to Blue to help him, while Ci was trying to find the C.shape. Septagon graves a a piece of rock, melting it into a small spear and added the corruption in it. Sep throws the spear..... and was able to hit someone.                                                                          The attack landed on Cubes stomach piercing through her. She collapsed, she started scream in pain. Blue shocked about happened quickly grabbed Cube and summoned his shield. Meanwhile Ci was trying to find Sep but he notices that she ran away. "This is bad,  She escaped and we still don't know we're the second tree piece is at, and Cube got hit by one of Sep's attacks as well..." thought Ci to himself. Ci went back to Blue and Cube. He sees Blue trying to heal Cube. "Blue..... it... it hurts" said Cube in a weak tone" "It's ok Cube I'm here don't worry..." Blue started to cry. Cube's skin starts to turn bright pink. Ci yelled at Blue that there is a way to help Cube. "Ok look this spell will not get rid of the corruption but it will slow it down, and I need your help to chant the spell." Said Ci. Blue sighs and agrees to help. Both drew a circle around cube with symbols all around it. Blue carries Cube in the center. Bothe Ci and Blue hold hands and started to chant the spell. A circular dome covers Cube and it fills with some type of smoke, to which seconds later the dome disappeared and Cube woke up. "What... what happened?" Blue flew to Cube crying. "Hey, hey it's ok. I'm ok see Blue don't cry please" said Cube calmly to Blue. Cube looks at Ci. "Welcome back queen Cube" said Ci grabbing hold of Cube's hand to help her up. Cube told Ci what happened. "We'll see... um you got some what corrupted" said Ci as calm as possible. "I what!?!?" Yelled Cube. Blue explains to Cube how they saved her, but Blue also tells the bad news that she is still has the corruption but it just grows slower then usual.                                                                                                                             Cube looked at her stomach to see that she has a pink puncture wound that still had blood pouring out still. To which she told Ci and Blue but they just wrapped it with bandages that Ci had.

 To which she told Ci and Blue but they just wrapped it with bandages that Ci had