Shocking suprise

After sometime walking throughout the forest, Blue, Ci, and Pent were on there guard because of what Pepper has told them about Tri being able to kill every single one of them quickly and easily. But they eventually found an abandoned factory so they all agreed to take shelter in there for the meantime. Nightfall comes and everyone is just sitting around doing nothing, until Ralph stood up and asked if anyone wants to come with him to explore the entire factory. Blue quickly wanted to tag along, so does Ci and Blaze. "Just be careful!" Shouted Jade. When they left Jade, Frost, Pent, and Rex just talked. After a while Blue finds a map of the entire factory, he tells everyone to look. They all see that the factory has a main power generator in basement floor 3. "We'll go there to try to activate the factory." Said Ralph. "Why do we want to activate the factory?" Asked Ci. "It's to cold and dark in here so if we turn on the generator we will be fine" replied Ralph. Blaze then tells everyone that the only problem to get were the generator is located at they have to pass through Tesla gates. "How do you know that?" Said Blue. "It says it right here see?"

When they were talking the lights in the factory started to flicker, they all got scared and confused but the glass that contained the light shattered, sending glass all over the place

When they were talking the lights in the factory started to flicker, they all got scared and confused but the glass that contained the light shattered, sending glass all over the place. All four of them just ran downstairs as fast as they can. "The hell just happened the factory doesn't have any power it's been abandoned years ago!" Shouted Ci. "Someone else is here then." Said Ralph. "Something or someone is in 3b messing with the power generator, but who?" Said Ralph to himself. Blaze went walking ahead of everyone and stumbled upon a lot of boxes, she opened one of them to see electrical stuff like wires, lightbulbs, batteries, etc. "Heys guys check this out!" Shouted Blaze after taking out a bunch of cords. "And! What about it?" Said Ci. "I don't know I thought you guys wanted to see." Replied Blaze. "We can't get distracted, put them down and let's continue down to the Tesla gates." Said Ralph. Blaze drops the cords and continued walking, Blue was in the back looking around but he stepped on the cords that Blaze dropped, and he got shocked. "God damn! That hurts so much!" Shouted Blue. Blaze quickly runs to Blaze helping him up. "What happened?" Question Blaze. "I stepped on some cords and they shocked me, but the thing I don't understand is that they weren't connected to anything....so how was it able to shock me?" Replied Blue in pure confusion. Blaze just shrugged and beings Blue to 2b. When they all reached to 2b they saw 4 Tesla gates that were on, but they were also turned off, Ralph notices that they all have to time there jumps to cross the gates. "Ok please listen really closely, we have to jump through those Tesla gates at the right moment because if y I don't you will be toasted!" Said Ralph in a serious and worrisome tone. Ralph goes first to show everyone but on the last gate he tripped and almost got shocked. "Ok don't do what I just did there." Said Ralph still spooked. Everyone was able to get across the gates safely, and they all finally reached 3b we're the power generator was at. All four of them see the generator in the distance but Blaze instantly stops everyone. "What's wrong Blaze?" Said Ralph. "I sense someone here and the shape is powerful, keep you guard up." Replied Blaze. When they got closer they see a figure in front of the generator, "Who are you! Stay back! I'm warning you I will attack if you move closer!" Yelled the figure. Ci notices that the figure was able to create electricity in its hands, Ci then said. "I know who you are!" Shouted Ci. Scared the figure launched multiple lightning bolts at them. "Run!" Shouted Blue. "What my name then!" Said the figure. "It's Bliss right?!" Yelled Ci. The figure stoped attacking and turned looking at the generator, she then was able to turn it on making the factory turn on again. "Your right, my name is Bliss the first elemental shape here in paradise."

"