Till its over

"Blue.....wake up! Please...." said Pent. Blue wakes up slowly and he notices that they were back in the weird place we're Silver was in. "We lost Blue! We failed as hero's!" Cried Pent. Co quickly came up to him and comfort Pent. Then Silver goes up to them and said "It's over." "What do you mean by it's over?!" Asked Blue. "It's over you can't reform back.......it has won and will destroy paradise once and for all." Replied Silver. "I can reform back! You've seen that I'm capable of reforming. Look I can reform back!" Said Blue. He closed his eyes and a bright flash appeared when it went away Blue was gone. The Blue shards all around the floor started to float and combine, Blue was back. "I-I reformed! See I have the power to reform!" Shouted Blue. But Blue didn't that it was watching him Blue looked up and without time to react it smashed Blue and shattered him in one hit. Blue woke up gasping in shock. "See I told you, you can't reform because if you do that thing will just shatter you in one hit......it's over you lost." Said Silver. Blue realizing that it was true if he reformed it will just shatter him, He started to cry and mumble to himself. "We lost" "a failure" "weak" "useless!" Shouted Blue. Ci, Pent and Tri walked up to Blue and hugged him. "Ha...ha....at least I have you guys by my side." Said Blue quietly. Back at paradise "NO! NO! NO!" Cried Cube. She lifted up Blues body and just carried it around her lap. "Please....." The elementals just watched and had no idea how to bring them back, they were lost in there thoughts. "Cube we have to leave! There gone! There nothing we can do." Yelled Bliss. "No! Just wait for a couple of mins I know Blue is capable of reforming back!" Replied Cube. They waited and waited to no response of Blue body or his shards. "It...it can't be...." said Cube. Blaze grabbed Cubes hand and walked her and the rest out of the tower and the factory. They reach a nearby woods and set camp there, Nightfall comes and still no response from any of the hero's. "Paradise is gone.....without the hero's we can't defeat that thing." Said Frost. "There is nothing we can do but just wait." Ralph added. "Hey Ralph I've been meaning to ask you if you were an elemental in any way?" Asked Jade. "No I'm not classified as an elemental, plus all the elementals are alive and together to which it means I'm just a regular shape like any other. Said Ralph. "Well do you have any powers which classify you as a non regular shape?" Replied Jade. "Actually I do have a power that I've never shown to anyone.......I-I can create portals." Said Ralph. Cube wasn't paying attention she was just thinking if there was any possibility to reform Blue and the others. Two soft sing noises came from the two tree pieces that Cube had on top of her head. "The tree is trying to tell me something" said Cube in shock. Then he calmed down and she listened for the dings. She heard them and then she knew a possible way to Bring the hero's back. "Guys! I knew how to bring them back!" Shouted Cube. Everyone looked at her like she was crazy. "For the last fucking time Cube! We CANT reform them back!" Yelled Bliss. Cube then looked at Ralph and told him to use his portal making powers to make her able to reach the top floor of the tower quickly. "But Cube it's been a long time since I've used them!" Explained Ralph. "Do it...please, I know what I'm doing." Replied Cube. Ralph sighs and he was able to create one portal, bet everyone else noticed that Ralph was tired and weak. "Ralph stop you clearly can't use you powers! Stop before you hurt yourself!" Shouted Blaze. "We're....do you want to go?" Said Ralph weakly. "The top floor of the tower." Said Cube. Ralph then closed his eyes and shot a light beam to which hit the top floor. The two Portals opened and Ralph told Cube to just walk right through it. Cube hugged Ralph thanking him. She walked through and she was on the top floor were the hero's body's rested. Cube walked up to them and grabbed the two tree pieces off her head, she started to rub them until electricity started to come out. "Please...let this work." Said Cube. She then placed the pieces to there body's giving them a shock.                               Back to the hero's "Did....did you guys feel that?" Asked Ci. "Yeah I did and it felt powerful." Replied Pent. It was silent for a couple of mins before they felt the same shock of power again. "Tri! You eyes are white!" Said Blue. "Your eyes are white two, all of you tree have white eyes!" Said Tri in a confused tone. "My soul......it want to reform." Said Pent quietly. "Yeah mine too." Said the three. Blue then told them to hold hands. "This might be a sign telling us not to give up! We can safe paradise! And we will!" Shouted Blue. They felt a huge amount of power inside them and a bright flash of Blue, orange, yellow, and green colors showed. When the lights went away the hero's disappear, Silver was watching from a far and was at shock on what he just saw. Back to cube                 "One...more time!" Shouted Cube. The last shock made the body's of the hero's start floating and then a burst of energy blasted Cube far making her almost fall off the edge. The shards started to combine and a white flash appeared Cube closed her eyes and reopened them to see the hero's in a different form.

They had glowing white eyes and a multi color Barrier around them

They had glowing white eyes and a multi color Barrier around them. "Thank you" said the hero's before flying up to we're it was. "The destiny hero's have arrived" said Cube with a smile she grabbed and the pieces and thanked them for the help. The pieces started to making the singing notices, now Cube just had to wait and see. The destiny hero's flew up night to we're it was. They lock eyes with it, it then released a huge roar which all over paradise was able to hear. The fight started and it would be a fight that will determine the fate of paradise. The hero's were able to shoot out huge beams that did a huge chinch of damage to it. It then started to send a lot of spikes all over the arena but when Pent got hit by one of them he didn't take any damage. "The barriers are keeping use save." Said Pent. "Then let's just focus an attacking then!" Shouted Blue. The fight continued and it was weak and growing slower at each second, guys we have to finish this now!" Yelled Blue. All four hero's raised up the hands and started to charge there beams when the charging ended it flew up to them but was killed by the charged beam the hero's released. The attack was successful on killing it. It then slowly opened its mouth to reveal the last tree piece, Blue grabbed it and he saw it transforming back into Blix. Blix hits the floor at full force which Septagon peaks to see what's happening. She had a shocked face and she ran up to Blix crying. "NO! Don't die! Blix wake up!" Yelled Septagon. She saw Blix had multiple opened wounds and cracks all over his body, she then saw dust coming out of him. "He's dusting! He's going to die if we don't do anything." Cried Septagon. Destiny Ci, Pent, and Tri took Blix and Septagon we're everyone else was at. Blue stayed and looked down to see Cube still standing on the top floor. Blue slowly falls and reached the floor he walked up to Cube and stairs. "Here are the two other tree pieces, with all three Paradise will be purified once again!" Smiled Cube. "I'm proud of you Blue." Blue have Cube a hug and grabbed all three pieces and combines them into the tree of life. The tree started to move by its self and started to purify paradise. "Come now Cube we have to get away from the tower." Said Blue. Cube grabbed Blues hand and they teleport were the others were at.                                                                              Everyone sees the tree of live destroying the tower and purifying paradise, but not everything was purified. Septagon was still crying and holding Blix, almost half of his body have already dusted. The hero's looked at each other and circled around them they chanted and were able to purify both of them. Hex was back and.......Blixter was back as well but his new purified form looked different. "Take both of them to an infirmary quick." Said the hero's. Ci, Pent, and Tri changed back into there regular forms except for Blue. "Wait here I have to do something real quick." Said Blue before disappearing. Blue teleported to the weird place to look for Silver, Blue walked aimlessly until he bumped into Silver. "Oh you shattered again didn't yo-" Silver was surprised by what he saw. "Your destiny form....so that means you have saved paradise." Said Silver. "Yes all four hero's were able to win, and now everyone will have their happy life's back....but I also what you to be happy." Replied Blue. "What do you mean?" Asked Silver. Blue opened his hand and said. "I'm able to bring you back to paradise just hold my hand and I'll bring you back to your home." Said Blue. Silver was shocked but he smiled. "I...I can go home?" Said Silver. Blue nods, Silver grabs hold of Blues hand and Silver saw a flash of colors. "I'm coming back.....Alectrona...I'm coming back." Smiled Silver. (One more chapter remains! I'm excited for the last on! It will just take a while, but I hope you liked it!!        P.S- I released this one early it was supposed to be added on Wednesday, your welcome!)