Losing and regaining troops

NO! Blix slams his desk, he notices that several shapes and Bane got purified. Knock knock, "GO AWAY!" Nation opened the door, "oh it's you... come in" said Blix trying to calm down. "Oh hello your majesty... look who I brought as an new troop that can help. Nation threw Cube across the room making her crash into a vase. Cube in pain looked at Blix, she tried to crawl away but was stoped by Nation. "Good job Nation, I might even promote you into a higher rank." Said Blix smiling. "Blixter... please let all.. of this stop...please" said Cube weakly. Blix got closer to Cube. "My dearCube my name is not Blixter anymore..... its BLIX!!" He stabs Cube once more white his sharp claws. Cube coughing out pink liquid, she looked at Blix until she passed out. A bright pink glow began. "Finally.... I have control" giggles Cubic. "What took you so long?!" Question Nation. "Calm down I'm here now right! That's all that matters" responded Cubic.                                                                       Ok that doesn't matter now! Yelled Blix. Nation and Cubic stopped talking and payed attention to Blix. "Ok there's a problem now, you all surely know that Rosin and Bane are now purified right?" Nation and Cubic nods. "If they are trying to purify... her then I have to put this tower in its first defense plan, and if that fails I will put this tower in full lockdown." "But what would happen if they were able to get inside the tower?" Questioned Nation. "....then I'll just have to try to kill them myself, and if that doesn't work then I'll stab myself with the tree piece." Nation has an shock expression. "But that can kill you!" Yelled Cubic. "Are you rejecting my plans, Cubic?" Said Blix aggressively. "No your majesty!" Said Cubic in a scared look. "Good now get out!" Yelled Blix. Nation and Cubic walked out the room and shit the door. Blix sat down at his desk. "Those fuckers better not fail me!" Said Blix under his breath.

 "Those fuckers better not fail me!" Said Blix under his breath

(Oh no.... yikes... oh boy, Cube got corrupted.. also sorry if I posted this chapter during this time)