Preparation

Everyone was outside the Castle and they all just tried to take a breather and calm down on what happened. Blue, Ci, and Pent we're helping everyone by healing them them up a  bit, but Tri is sitting by herself and far from them. Jade was with Blaze and they were talking as usual, but Jade told Blaze to wait we're she was because she noticed that Tri was by herself. "Hey Tri what's with the sad face?" Said Jade. Tri jumped in surprised. "Ja-Jade! You scared me there." Said Tri chuckling. Jade noticed that something was wrong with Tri so Jade sat right he in front of her. "Hey something is bothering you right? You can tell me." Said Jade calmly. "I-I just feel like I'm going to get taken control over Delta again and hurt you guys, I remember.....so vividly when I stabbed everyone back in the factory...you, Frost, Rex,and Ralph somehow Blaze didn't get hurt." Said Tri before breaking into tears. "It's not your fault that you did all that you know?" Replied Jade. "But it was! I let the corruption take over me! I was powerful enough to expel the corruption but I didn't!" Yelled Tri. "Just leave me alone!" Growled Tri. Jade sighs and walks away, to see everyone in a giant circle with a map in the middle. All she hears are talks overlapping each other and yelling. "We can't go over there! We will die if we do!" Yelled Blue. "Have you checked if there were C.shapes any were around in that place!" Shouted Ci. "N-no but my plan is safer!" Said Blue calming down. "Guys let's just please calm down and thing about which side is safer and the quickest to enter the Factory!" Said Pent. Blue and Ci just gave glares at each other but agreed to Pent's plan. After a while everyone agrees to the plan on how to enter. "We will save paradise once and for all, and we will not stop until it's over!" Shouted Pent. Everyone else joins and starts to shout as well, until Blue told everyone to train now so for the big day they know how to use there powers correctly. So everyone listens and chooses a partner to practice with, while everyone is practicing Blaze was training by herself until she notices Tri didn't have a partner. She walks up to Tri and offered to be her training partner, Tri agreed and walks with Blaze to an empty spot. "Alright attack needs Tri show me what you can do!" Shouted Bliss. Tri was shocked and told Bliss that she doesn't want to attack her. "Fine then......I'll attack first!" Yelled Bliss running quickly to Tri being able to hit her in the face. "Once your in that factory those C.shapes wouldn't hesitate to kill you quickly!" Yelled Bliss. Tri stood up slowly and she touched her cheek to which gave her a stinging sensation she looked at Bliss with a death stare.

She summons her weapon

She summons her weapon. "You will regret what you have done!" Said Tri before disappearing instantly and reappear behind Bliss, she swings her weapon but Bliss was able to dodge it. Bliss then grabbed Tri arm and slam her to the ground with full force. "Try harder....tomorrow.....please." Said Bliss quietly before leaving. Everyone notices and helped Tri to get up. "Are you ok Tri! You took a real beating from Bliss." Said Blaze. "I'm fine....just let me go." Said Tri in an angry tone. The morning came and it was time to get the last tree piece from inside the factory. Everyone was awake and getting ready, Jade and Blaze left to find Cap. "Alright today is the day we're Blix's terror and region ends! We will save paradise! Just remember the plan and everyone will go smoothly......but if you meet her just call me and I'll deal with her myself." Explained Blue. "Just get ready we're leaving in 20 mins."