Problems traviling

The morning comes around and Blue is the first one to be awake, so he stood up and started to pack his things. After sometime everyone else began to wake up and pack there thinks, but before leaving Ralph and Pent made breakfast for everyone. When they finished eating they all began to walk to reach the river, "It's going to be a long walk" said Rex. "Not for us!" Said Blaze and Jade. "Yeah we know Blaze can fly and Jade controls the wind and air." Replied Ci. "But you, Pent, and Blue can fly as well so why don't you?" Asked Blaze. "We could fly but we're not lazy like you guys" shouted Blue giggling. Several hours have gone by and our hero's were at the edge of the Green kingdom, problem now is that they have to crops the huge river to reach the yellow kingdom. "How the hell are we supposed to cross that!?" Shouted Rex. Ralph just shrugged, but then realize that Frost is an Ice elemental. "Hey Frost can't you just freeze the river so we can pass?" Said Ralph. Frost just looked at Ralph and told him that's it's a 50/50 percent chance that he can actually freeze the river. Frost just walked in front and looked at the pink water, he knew that if he touches the water he could be corrupted. So Frost just took a deep breath and threw himself in the water, "Frost!" Yelled Blue before touching the water by accident and lost 1/3 of his face. "I'm fine, I'm fine." Said Blue quickly. Ci and Pent used a spell to heal up Blue and it worked. After a few mins waiting for Frost, Pent shouted at everyone to look at the river. Everyone gathers around to see what's happening, they saw the river start to freeze slowly but surely. Everyone was impressed and then saw Frost come out the iced river, all they saw was Frost was covered in Ice all around his body. They saw Frost charging up an attack or spell to which he threw it at the river making it completely freeze up. Frost closed his eyes and landed safely on the frozen river, then he collapses. Everyone ran towards Frost helping him up, "Are you ok Frost!" Said Pent. "Yeah I'm fine just a bit woozy from all that" said Frost tiredly. Everyone was able to cross the river safely, but when everyone finished crossing, the river started to melt maki n the river flow with water again. "Now time to save Tri!" Said Blue. All of them continued walking forward into the forest before they all disappear.