Full lockdown

"What I you mean by Delta went missing!" Shouted Blix. "We mean by she got purified you majesty." Said the C.shape. "Great we lost Rosin, Bane, and now Delta! Weaklings is what they are! Put this factory in I'll lockdown we cannot let any of the hero's or there allies enter!" Shouted Blix. "Yes of course, I will tell the head general." Said the C.shape before leaving Blix's office. Blix calls Lockjaw, Nation, and Cubic to come in his office for a quick chat. "So you called?" Said Nation walking in, also with Lockjaw and Cubic. "I called you here today because we lost our corrupted hero's to Blue. I need you all to stop the hero's or allies they bring and corrupt them all, but you can kill them if necessary." Growled Blix's voice. "Yeah count on use will stop them!" Shouted Nation. "Now get out of my office now and get ready for anything!" Shouted Blix. They leave and close the door, he sighs and leaves his office and enters the infirmary. "We're is Septagon?" Asked Blix to a nurse. "Down the hallway to your right." Said the nurse.           Blix opens the door to see Septagon trying to use one her attacks. "Septagon! Stop you'll get hurt in you current state if you any magic!" Shouted Blix. Startled Septagon accidentally hits Blix with one of her attacks. "Oh lord! I'm sorry sir! Please forgive me!" Said Septagon in a worried tone. "It's ok no need to worry." Said Blix calmly. He grabs the attack and pulls it out. "A dagger? I don't remember Septagon being able to summon daggers." Said Blix to himself. He shrugs and heals up with the tree piece he has. Septagon sat down on her bed still shivering on what she has done. "So do you feel a bit better?" Asked Blix. "I'm....fine I guess my wounds still kinda hurt but I'm able to stand, walk and run, but for some reason I can't use my attacks anymore." Said Septagon. "There's a lockdown happening right now in the factory and I need you to fight along side with Nation, Cubic, and Lockjaw." Said Blix. "Lo-lockdown?! Why! What happened!" Shouted Septagon. "Well we lost all 3 of our corrupted hero's and two pieces were already purified by Blue and his allies, meaning they will try to enter the factory to fight me for the last piece." Explained Blix. "You said you felt better now right?" Asked Blix. "Yeah, why?" Replied Septagon. Blix then calls Barracuda for something. "I called Barracuda to train you until you are fully able to gain your strength and attacks back." Said Blix. Septagon nods and Blix starts to walk off and opens the door but stops. "Don't fail me Sept." said Blix before leaving the room. Septagon just looks at the ceiling and tells her self. "But what if I can't regain my attacks back.....will he kill me because I'm useless?"

will he kill me because I'm useless?"

(Her current form)