Factory mayham

Everything is ready and set for the break in. Jade and Blaze came back with Cap and telling him that he will take Bliss group to the docks, Blue tells Ralph to join his team, Blue them tells Frost, Tri, Pent, and Rex that they will be with Bliss group. They nod and Blue tells Ci is with his group, Blue yells the signal to go. "You know we're to met us when we're inside!" Shouted Blue to Bliss. "Yeah I remember don't worry you go! Well met up later!" Shouted Bliss back. Blue and his group disappeared and Bliss and her group when we're the docks were at. Blue group were the first to break in the factory and they saw the troops calling for back up but they were able to kill every C.shape quickly, but the back up crew came. "I guess we keep fighting...hehe....this is going to be fun!" Yelled Blue. Bliss group made it to the dock but they were immediately caught and the troops yelled. "The hero's and ally's are were! Stop them and call the boss!" "Oh wait that's bad, doesn't mater kill them all!" Yelled Bliss. Frost quickly was able to create ice spikes from the water near him, he looked at Bliss then nods. He throws the spikes and Bliss quickly created and electric bolt and she threw it at the spikes making them shatter into mini spikes flying all over the place Being able to impale every troop there. "And that's teamwork!" Shouted Bliss happily. Cap was able to drop off Tri, Pent, and Rex safety. "Wait what about Cap we can't just leave him there someone going to hurt him or even something worse!" Said Tri. "Go leave me here I'm fine, plus I'm one tough pirate after all." Said Cap. Tri nods and the rest of the group runs off to the first floor. Blue's group made it to the first floor and took care of any C.shapes around there, they all just took a breather and waited for Bliss and her group to come. After a while they see Bliss and the rest running up to them. "Are you guys ok, you hade no problems?" Asked Blaze. "Yeah we're fine, problem is that how to hell are going to be able to reach up to Blix and the last piece!" Said Bliss. "You know there is only one way and that is going up to which I mean by up the stairs." Said Ci. Bliss sighs and tells them that she and her group is ready. Blue nods and everyone started walk around to find the stairs. They found it during a couple of mins but before they started to walk up they see a shadow blocking the way. "My, my you actually made it! I welcome you guys in open arms." Chuckles the shadow. "Who are you!" Yelled Ralph. "You'll all see soon enough....just meet me up at the second floor, and you'll recognize me!" Said the shadow before disappearing. Everyone just looked confused but they walked up the stairs and were at the second floor.

                                 (I'm so sorry if this chapter took way to long is just I have been hit by laziness and I've been losing hope for this book as well, but I will try to pull through and finish it)