First piece

They did it. When Barracuda turned back into his original form, the snakes all turned to dust, able to release the tree triangle. Blue walked up to it weakly. He grabs it and the triangle begins to light up, healing Blue and Cube. Blue handed the piece to Cube. To which she was able to make it small and to put it in her pocket. After that both looked at Barracuda waking up, quickly Blue summons a Blue like chain which wrapped Barracuda, not making him able to walk or grab anything. "You.... I'll call the boss what happened, he- he will kill all of you in a matter of second's." Yelled Barra. "Oh, but wouldn't the boss also get really mad at you for failing to protect the piece"responded blue. Barra just realized with a face of fear. "Let's leave Cube" said Blue quietly. Cube nodded and proceed to follow Blue out the cave. Barra was struggling to get out of the chains but no luck. A few minutes later Barra heard someone. "Hero if your here to bother me, your wasting time." said Barra annoyed "Me! A hero that's funny" said the figure. "You were a hero before." Replies Barra. The figure was able to brake the chains and was able to release him. "Thanks I guess, what about the first piece?" Said Barra "You failed the boss just remember that, also about the piece don't worry I'll take care of it, you just head to bosses headquarters and tell him what happened. Got it?!" Yelled the figure "Ye-yes leader Rosin" Barra left walking. "Useless" said Rosin to himself. Rosin summons a sheet that the boss gave him. It was a map of paradise. It showed him which parts are yet to be corrupted and that places that are already under control of the boss. Rosin chants a spell to locate Blue and Cube. But it fails. "Fuck!, what will I do now?" Rosin had an idea to call a group for help.

(New character!!, I'm a bit behind schedule for making chapters but I'll try to make them at least every day depends on how long the chapters are)